Ranking
man I was tripping, both teams had 4 ap. No wonder they broke out into a fight...
Love a good top laner though, ready to act as support/backup for the jungle whenever it's quiet. fairly essential if you want to maximise an already strong offense.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Yeah we won; it was the game with 4/1/3.
Fizz actually fed and so did morg ^^' but top laner made up for it with me in roams. They surrendered after arguing with eachother.

And EJM. I finally understand why you like Elise so much, this is the 3rd or 4th day of having her and I love her. She's so fluid to play and I love how she doesn't fall off too hard like some other champs. Good all throughout the game

Elise is life. Her name isn't the female version of mine for nothing you know. It was all planned by riot.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Elise is life. Her name isn't the female version of mine for nothing you know. It was all planned by riot.

My sisters name is Elise ;o
-----

Coincidence? Or Illuminati?

Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 15, 2014 at 09:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
My sisters name is Elise ;o
-----

Coincidence? Or Illuminati?

Half-Life 3 confirmt

Also, Viktor2gud

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Is it weird that I'm more successful as AD Fizz Top than AP Fizz Mid? Or is it just because I can't mid for shits?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I'm more used to the top lane players because I don't really mid anymore like I used to when I started playing. And also, I don't have a 50/50 win ratio anymore :c
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Fizz has a lot working for him in a melee matchup. He's one of the few 175 range melee, letting him get autos off sooner in most engages, has a strong trade in every auto with his w, and his passive allows him to bully by forcing aa trades, as he wins those almost universally from the reduced damage he takes and the w procs. Along with the better minion wave mobility, and better spell mobility, he basically controls any pure, or near pure, melee matchup.

Plus ad fizz is a lane trap, similar to corki. You can itemize against either armor or mr in early levels, but since ad fizz deals a substantial amount of magic damage in early levels alongside the ad itemization, it's hard to build the right item against him. Armor stops the autos, but you still get worn down by w, mr stops the bleeding, but the aas hurt a lot now, and health is subpar because of his % health missing bleed.

However, unlike corki, the lane trap doesn't scale for fizz. He loses a lot of his burst and becomes a bruiser. Problem is, he doesn't have enough cc or natural sustain/tankiness to sustain a bruiser, so he can't effectively off-tank, meaning he becomes a weird fish-jax wannabe.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I agree with Oracle on the weird fish jax wannabe. I notice when fizz is in a group of three friends, he's targetted and abolished before anyone can tell him to ult and e out. Fizz is constantly on the target for people as they enjoy watching his health deplete. Squishies are like that.

The only reason fizz is hard to play at an optimal level is not because his skill list is impressively difficult, but because being a mobile little fishy and not getting caught out is where the skill lays with Fizz, which is something most people fail to practice, thinking of their insatiable offense in which they just wanna let rip at any (and every) moment.

I HATE those fizz that just waste their ult at ny sign of panic. Ugh.
I love it when people talk crap about twitch jungle and then gets carried up the stairs by it

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.