Toribash
[12:59:20] <kitfox> SkulFuk: can ninjas infract admins
[12:59:25] <kitfox> I thought they could but I can't remember
[12:59:43] <SkulFuk> iirc yup
iunno. skul seemed to think they could as well. the entire point was that they never need to so it's pretty irrelevant.
In regards to my previous and deleted post. I'm considering a prize for the next person who asks a question, where the answer contains information which is interesting and actually useful, or otherwise relevant, to them.
For the Zombie and Vampires event, was it actually Dargon who was lazy, or was there a problem with the "Un-Programming" of the event itself.

I spoke with a certain person and they said it wasn't a "click of a button". So i was wondering if there was actually some big process that Dargon/Staff had to go to. How did the whole unprogramming thing happen anyways, did they mess with the coding of toribash?

Oh fish don't give me that prize, seriously i don't need it. Even if i regret this.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
For the Zombie and Vampires event, was it actually Dargon who was lazy, or was there a problem with the "Un-Programming" of the event itself.

I spoke with a certain person and they said it wasn't a "click of a button". So i was wondering if there was actually some big process that Dargon/Staff had to go to. How did the whole unprogramming thing happen anyways, did they mess with the coding of toribash?

Oh fish don't give me that prize, seriously i don't need it. Even if i regret this.

That wasn't down to Dargon, he may be the person barking orders at the GMs but he wasn't the one in charge of the zombie stuff.

On paper it was a press of the button, but since there was a bit of paranoia over losing the stat info via that method they decided to take the long way around.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
belt has nothing to do with becoming a mod really. jok had something like 200 matches played when he got a-t, and he had been smod before that.
QUACK
Originally Posted by siku View Post
belt has nothing to do with becoming a mod really. jok had something like 200 matches played when he got a-t, and he had been smod before that.

This.

If you include your belt in an application for a staff position, we will laugh at you.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
A 3d-tool and a huge amount of time
Tbh, what do you mean with "toribash animations"?
If you mean videos there are bunch of good tools, some free, most commercial.
Check my Soundcloud ;)