Ranking
well, i realy liked the first one even though i havent even clocked(finished) the game yet, but like wiirus said, im probably going to buy it when it gets cheaper, and actually comes out in australia.
Check the first post, I updated with some new gameplay. Not much, but it's something.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by ZayexBank View Post
GameInformer made it seem as if there are major changes. (E.g. if you fail to complete an objective, the plot will twist around your failure, and come back to haunt you.) Since BL1 came out 3 years ago, I'm sure BL2 will have imroved graphics, animations, etc.

Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
QFT.
During my time playing the game, I likely ignored 90% of the weapons that were dropped. In fact, on my Roland playthrough I think I only went through about 10-15 different guns that I actually stuck to until level scaling made them useless.
Also, finding the "secret" gun chests was more often a disappointment than not. More than half the time you'd have something better. And chances are that an enemy dropped that.
Either that, or a rocket launcher comes out when you need a SMG, or a pistol pops out when you only have skills with assault rifles... etc.

Anything without 'double anarchy' in the name gets thrown out right away :P
I think in total in one total play through you will only change weapons maybe 4 or 5 times at max.
coming out September 18th in the USA, September 21st internationally. Can't wait, here's the launch date trailer

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Don't know about this one, I'm going to wait it out and see what people say.
The last one was pretty fun and all, except once you beat the story it was really boring and doing the second playthrough was like killing yourself twice. It was pretty fun though, never got to play in the arena much, hopefully they add rewards and stuff for winning those.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
hunter rolling around with a katana
definately playing this game
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-