Ranking
Original Post
Leaving matches
That is it....I am so sick of people leaving when they know they lost. Out of the last four games i just played, two people did it. Some thing really has to be done about this.
I agree, like make it where if they leave and it has been atleast X# of frames and your winning you still get your tcs and stuff.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Isaac: They did.

50 Frames I believe.

Edit// It's 40 frames. Thanks JD.
Last edited by Magmaa; Mar 16, 2008 at 05:26 PM.
Church of BnW
strict enforcement of a rule against leaving would be difficult to maintain, due to the fact that there arent as many ingame admins as there are regular players, all that can really be done is a pm to a mod or admin if the same person does it repetitively

edit: and 1337 its 40 frames
Since when did I become Asian?
I totally agree. I get the money if they leave, but it still pisses me off. I just hate it
Last edited by Tabaluca; Mar 16, 2008 at 05:39 PM.
RAWR | Team Aikido | OLDA
What makes me mad is that sometimes the replays are epic, and they leave in the middle of the match, not letting me save it.
Church of BnW
Oh I didnt know they did that...
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Exactly. The only time I somewhat agree with leaving is if you really have to leave. Like to go somewhere in the real world, or to do something that you have to do. The only problem with that is the fact that you don't whether they are telling the truth or not.
Another thing is the fact that you could just dq yourself. Simple.
Evil, personified in a chocolate bar.
Yea, like if i ever leave during a match I tell them first like space it i gtg.
DesertPunk

Please click this