Toribash

New Champion

??
Last edited by Chris; Mar 9, 2016 at 03:04 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Draven Draven.. really?
What a way to make money fast.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Powas View Post
I've climbed from bronze II to silver II for now, with this being my first season where I actually play the game a bit more, so I'd say I'm doing fine. Anyhow, you either missed my point or ignored it, unless you also win 100% games in your elo :^) Save your breath next time

If you win 100% of games in your elo, that ain't your elo.

I'm trying to show you that you belong where you are and what you have to do to improve yourself.

I told you what you should be focusing on. Watch your replays, try to see what you could be doing better. You won't see it all immediately, if you have trouble, watch high elo streamers and try to understand why they're doing what they're doing and apply that to your playstyle. Rid yourself of mistakes. A new champion build you haven't tried won't prevent you from fucking up. Rid yourself of your bad habits.

You managed to completely miss the point of what I was saying, so let me clarify. It won't matter if your build is optimal if you make horrible mistakes that throw the game, although stuff like that is also important. Worry about that later. It isn't what's gating you. No specific pick or build or whatever is going to lift your play up enough to make a difference.
Last edited by Hyde; Mar 9, 2016 at 03:34 AM.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
I would be more than grateful, however, for actual advices - build wise, champ select wise vs this or that comp, based on my screens or not.

Let's see if I can help at all (I'm not great at the game myself, but I'd like to think (key word: like) that I know when to buy what item when, etc.

boop

The advice you were given was much more meaningful than what you are asking
but anyway
you can start by not playing rammus jungle
but since you did it, here's how you couldve managed to win
zzrot and banner and afk bot was the answer to that game even if you dont have tp since people won't have the brain to use tp advantages or force nash anyway
just gotta know when to back off and when to resume splitpushing
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Step 1) build crit
Step 2) proceed to always crit on e
Step 3) build ie
Step 4) win

That's a pretty in-depth guide on building crit garen
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Step 1) build crit
Step 2) proceed to always crit on e
Step 3) build ie
Step 4) win

That's a pretty in-depth guide on building crit garen

remember to press r and instakill some pleb
Last edited by MrJingles; Mar 9, 2016 at 04:17 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Remember to buy DFG
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays