ES Recruitment Drive
Umm I don't knownwere I got most I I'd take green one but cudnt remember if I bought or got free.... And I try at hands k

The ironman head iam pretty sure was the first head I ever bought ...
Best clan ever VOID
Click here for a no-qi void force
fardar u didnt did the ironman head, and you dont make textures, so lukas he cant make a hand texts for u

and all of this textures are free or hacked.
Im taking robotic cause it looks awesome.
Youve got issues, ive got issues, youve got a girlfriend, ive got a girlfriend, my girlfriend beats meee.
-Rappunk
ummm small dick you dont know shit i BOUGHT iron man head i dont know were robotic is from i bought demonic i bought the pink emo i bought evil head i said one was sny head and that it was recoloured the converses were bought i have some realistic fists somewhere in my inventory so... STFU
Best clan ever VOID
Click here for a no-qi void force
Actually, you never bought the Iron Man head, and therefore have no ownership claims to it. It was given away for free. Get your facts straight.

If I find out that any of the other heads don't actually belong to you, I'm going to ban you for plagiarism. And that's a very long ban. I recommend that you go back and check which heads you actually own. Very carefully. Perhaps double- and triple-check.

EDIT: Actually, I'll see ya in a week. Bye!
Last edited by hanz0; Jun 21, 2010 at 04:18 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&