Ranking
Original Post
Time has come.
Hey, gabiel here. I'm leaving toribash for good , after being banned for "reason : Bye !"

I started toribash in 06-30-2009 (1 year ago) , After some months of playing i discovered the forum and something more important ; the market board.

The most important thing to know before you read the rest of this topic is that : I never EVER spent any dollar on toribash , No money went out of my paypal account , exept once i sent some dollars to hampa for a personal service (Qi) , but NOTHING ELSE.

During 10 monhs of hard marketting , i managed to achieve a few awesome things (I had all the following things at the same time) :
- Having 3 custom belt account (3rd in the achievement list)
-Having all full sets of toribash exept Static
-Having 30 promo packs
-Having 10 flames
-Having demon and pure pack.
-Having more than once 1-2 kk Toricredits.
-My total toricredits earned was around 10-12 millions.

and alot of others items random , accounts etc.

My spent money ? : 0 .000000 usd
My earnings ? : 621 . 39000 usd.

It sounds pretty fun now , right? I remember all these people who put in their signature ; "market master"
well i've got 2 words for you : ha ha
You sold an item for 2 k more you bought it for , yeah you're awesome you should add your sig "market master".

You earned 620 dollars without spending anything in an online ragdoll endorphin copied game ? you're more than awesome.

AND OF COURSE , I ALWAYS TRIED TO HIDE MY EARNINGS , TO AVOID THE BAN and to continue to EARN MONEY FROM ELSE's WORK.
IT WAS A PRETTY GOOD DECISION , SINCE I JUST GOT PERMABANNED FOR PUTTING IT INTO MY SIG (2 weeks ago)

HAHA

you know what i'm sayin"

All the people who thinks it's as easy to earn when you invests 0 that when you earn when you invests 1000 dollars , well you're a dumb , i'll even say more ; You're a DUMB.

Examples of people :
According to what i know ;
Ash : Spent 1000 dollars , earned 1600 dollars = benefits 600 dollars <<< cool story bro :v
Hector : spent too much dollars to hampa and veb to be evaluated
You really should spend more time on your pc dude .
etc.

There seems to be people who thinks they have the same "marketting skills" as me , since they earned as much as me : lol.

List of assholes here : veb (yeah , especially you ; OMG IM GETTING MARRIED TO MY DREAM GIRL LOL IM GONNA TALK IN IRC ABOUT IT haha)
, b0bah , all frenchs exept somes(me , gwax etc)..

list of cool people here : hampa ,missuse , modius (me) (forummod) , ponzo , powas etc.
and all those who respect me.

So this is it.
The french dream is done.

Good bye , btw , fuck you veb ;).
And thanks to the guy who banned all my accounts.
Last edited by voqc; Jun 24, 2010 at 01:01 PM.
What are you going to do with ur packs and sets?
anyway Adieu
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
Youdown : i already sold EVERYTHING.
I had a custom belt account left that i'd have gave away , but someone perma-banned all my alts, including the custom.

I earned 620 dollars from toribash without spending even 1 dollars.
YEah it sucks, all accounts banned..... 1 year of dedication watered down.
Good luck with the real life
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
lol what are you talking about ? i sold everything i had , my account wasn't worth anything since it was empty , exept a good number of posts and a left triceps textures.

The only thing i really lost is a custom belt account that i bought for 100k , so where is the problem.

In this thread: gabiel tries to act high-and-mighty.

Congratulations! You made in one year what someone working a full-time minimum wage job makes in about two weeks! Livin' the French dream! Alright!

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&