Ranking
Original Post
[Art] Bottle O' Milk
So here is something I drew today... I was thirsty and rather than getting what I wanted I decided to draw it! This is all from my head I didn't copy it from another image and it is hand drawn ofc. I hope you enjoy!

This is my first time drawing glass so i have no experience with it, so keep that in mind.

Program used: Photoshop cs6

Total paint time: About two hours(again first time drawing glass, so i gave myself about two hours to draw it)

'stay thirsty my friends'

Last edited by KDigityDog; Mar 3, 2016 at 11:49 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
I have no idea 'bout drawing etc, but to me it looks nice and cartoonish. The thing i like the most is the cap.

The shape of the bottle looks kinda weird, but i guess you just copied a random design that you had in your head so can't really blame it on you.

Also can you please change your avatar, it's hard to concentrate on your drawings with that thing(s) out there.
I'm thirsty

gimme

its nice

the cork is too dark, and the highlights on it are white, way to bright
Last edited by Veoo; Mar 3, 2016 at 11:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Havu View Post
I have no idea 'bout drawing etc, but to me it looks nice and cartoonish. The thing i like the most is the cap.

The shape of the bottle looks kinda weird, but i guess you just copied a random design that you had in your head so can't really blame it on you.

Also can you please change your avatar, it's hard to concentrate on your drawings with that thing(s) out there.

thanks for the feedback what about the shape do you not like? please elaborate. and i dont plan on changing my avatar it makes me laugh every time i see it for just the reason you want me to change it.

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
I'm thirsty

gimme

its nice

the cork is too dark, and the highlights on it are white, way to bright

thanks but i felt as tho i needed the contrast so you could tell what it was i tried a lighter version but i didn't like it so i made it darker(which i thought looked better).

and ps veoo i haven't posted on any of your text threads, but i have been looking at all of them and i definitely think you are improving, and i feel as though if you put more time into each head they could go from good to great
Last edited by KDigityDog; Mar 4, 2016 at 12:52 AM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
the shadow of the bottle needs to be darker if it's gonna be on a dark gray surface
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up