[DSC]DIAF
[DSC] DIAF (Die In a Fire)
[/IMG]

We are official now people! check out our new forum spot HERE

DIAF Leader: CANNIBLE

DIAF Co Leader: Skwishy

First Flame: RafaThePro

Strong Flames: Schmicer, Demonology, MYI, T3X4S, CUJODOG, Beau0900

New Flames: DavidFee, xoxxo121, xxfighter, IzaFee, xoxoxox, kill3r886, Dragoonxy, DarthManny, pudeah, IceColdnes, ipin20

Embers:

Members:
CANNIBLE
Skwishy
RafaThePro
Schmicer
Demonology
DavidFee
xoxxo121
xxfighter
IzaFi
MYI
xoxoxox
kill3r886
Dragoonxy
T3X4S
DarthManny
pudeah (pudding :P)
IceColdnes
ipin20
CUJODOG
Beau0900

If you are in the clan but do not appear here, please pm me.

We take on anyone of any belt, but you will need to be tested. pm me to arrange something, or check out servers to see if recruitment is happening

We are about playing friendly and enjoying the game, but winning at the same time Us, the clan members, shall try to be competitive, and play as best as we can (except on the unranked white belts =D ) yet still keep happy and lighthearted at the same time. anyone who does not obey this will "die in a fire"

CLAN STORY:

Since the dawn of man, people have been using fire, and for many different reasons. to keep warm, to see, and also to hunt. in our clan, we will use the fire for this last purpose. those that join will have mastered the ancient art of destroying other, with the fire.

Remember that the most powerful fire comes from inside.

Fire is helpful, but beware, it burns. challenge us and you WILL be burned.

Clan Goal: or goal is to become a clan that is desired to be joined, and one to destroy all other clans. other than ones that we befriend.

ALLIED CLANS:
Element

Tc has been sent and we are waiting for approval

Who we wont accept: bodhamilla, for not taking no for an answer
Last edited by CANNIBLE; Feb 18, 2009 at 06:55 AM. Reason: members
Co-Leader
Hey guys.

Im Skwishy your favourite softy, but just posting to say i am the Co-ldr of [DIAF].

join us, or DIAF....jks but cyas

You shall be burned, have a nice day :]
Hey guys just posting here to signify that i am a DIAF member the first one to be recruited actually

have a nice burning, day
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
Rafa, why did you leave? You're the one who motivate me to join.... T.T
It's ok though, hopefully we can still be allies
hey were still friends right and our clans are allies everythings gunna be fine
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
Hi just stoped by to say good luck with your clan and iCoF is happy to have you as allies well hope to see you and your clan in game to have friendly battles goodnight i have to go to sleep.
OK guys here is a new rule. existing members of DIAF can recruit friends ect. you are not allowed to start a recruiting server without me in it, but you can recruit 1 or 2 friends into the clan. so long as you pm me. for this rule i would like the friends to be brown belt or over, so that we don't have unranked white belts joined into the clan

just pm me the name, belt ect. and ill will say yes or no, it will most likely be yes though. then MAKE SURE they put in a post in this forum, and i will add them to the members list.