Toribash
Original Post
Allies

We are only looking for single allies so only the people we want become allies.
If you want to be an ally of clan meet these requirements:
Know the members of clan
Be an active member of #Clan
Speak to us on irc before applying.
Current Allies:
Huck
Ishi
Shin-Ryuu
Fish
Tinerr
Erth
Ed
Aj

Kristis133
Gum
USB
Milk
Pv2caribou
Hagan
Muur
imapirate
Walter
sirkill1
Rayleigh
assassin8r
boredlolz/Przero
BioEx
Solax
Festus
Shmevin
Chuckninja
Stellar
Sham

APPLICATIONS REQUIRED
FREEFORM
AT LEAST 4 LINES
Last edited by sirkill1; Jul 14, 2012 at 07:46 AM.
[clan]Bank
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
ohi can i be an allie cause ur clan be epic ? :3

We need actual applications. Please read the thread.
Proper decent apps for everyone please.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Hey, you guys seem guys pretty cool, so i've decided to apply for a single ally. You guys consist of mostly GMs that i've seen a lot in game, and other well known people in the toribash community. I've talked to Uric, Bloob, iRookie, etc. (You guys may not remember me as i'm a bit of a fanboy) ;) and each of you display pure awesomeness. It would be a pleasure to become an ally of yours. I would not only just keep talking to you guys, but I could help with things that an ally should (donate, suggest, etc.) Hopefully, you guys would take time to consider this alliance, and whether you accept or not, good luck with this new official clan.
inq.
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Hey, you guys seem guys pretty cool, so i've decided to apply for a single ally. You guys consist of mostly GMs that i've seen a lot in game, and other well known people in the toribash community. I've talked to Uric, Bloob, iRookie, etc. (You guys may not remember me as i'm a bit of a fanboy) ;) and each of you display pure awesomeness. It would be a pleasure to become an ally of yours. I would not only just keep talking to you guys, but I could help with things that an ally should (donate, suggest, etc.) Hopefully, you guys would take time to consider this alliance, and whether you accept or not, good luck with this new official clan.

Dont really know you, you seem nice though. Try hanging out with us on IRC some more, #clan.
Hi there my name is tricerafi,first of all congrats for being official,but wait,im here not only say congrats,i always want to request single ally,you're guys are AWESOME(really,im not boot licking),im looking forward to know you guys,what is your IRC?,im a reliable person,and i sometimes very useful.
General info about myself
like i said in the opening text,im reliable person,and sometimes very useful.My gender is a boy,i was 13 years old.And im creative person
Reason for being allies
i will give many idea to this clan,like event idea.
Talent
Im pretty good at ART the examples is
Clan banner for [Raver]
Clan banner for [Olympus]
and Head

Sincerely
~Tricerafi~
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Gonna save everyone else the trouble. No.

Tricerafi denied.
~Bloob.

^
~Uric

^

-usimm

^
~veb
Last edited by Bloob; Jun 9, 2011 at 06:47 AM.

Why I think I should be allies with Clan is because; I talk to you guys in IRC all the time, and have made friends with a few of you as I IRC'd with you all. I have tried to join Clan a few times, but it seems like you don't all want me to be a member, but I am hoping you will not mind me becoming an alliance. I really enjoy talking and hanging with all of you guys and hope I can broaden my hanging with you all by becoming an alliance and being able to post in you clan board without to possibility of Uric killing me for doing so. You guys have a great impact on Toribash just by the whole SpaceLlama being a llama and such, thus making llamas that much more awesome, with Bloob's and Chris' many llama avatars that are similar to your's, SpaceLlama. And apparently Uric is Hmpa ;o.