Ranking
2017 hasn't been the most exciting year in anime, there's been a few interesting shows, but I can't say they've been very memorable, but fall is often a strong season, at least in general.
If you liked the art in Children of whales, you should probably check out Mahoutsukai no Yome, the background art in it is done by studio bamboo iirc, whom have a very appealing portfolio, for example they did work on GITS S.A.C. Bakemonogatari, Black Lagoon, and Drrr.

(They're not all that similar, but they're both pretty great so far)
Last edited by Tuna; Nov 14, 2017 at 03:10 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Classroom of the Elite was interesting, It's nice to see an MC that isn't boring, I feel as if he could be quite the character, if there's a season 2 then I'll definitely watch it.

Never seen MC like ayanokoji before this.I hope gonna get season 2 shortly
Originally Posted by basic View Post

ya'll like boku no hero?

ya

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
i watched the end of evangelion my favorite part is when shinji jacks off to asuka's tits it really made me think
Is that even an entertainment.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I watched kuroko no basuke the last game today
This is the end of KnB or we can get more episodes and etc?
Read the manga.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.