ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The order you got your texts and shaders for me?
In what order did you get your texts? I have a head and left leg text right now, and 19k tc. So, what now?

Also I accidentally made a thread about shaders in the Wibbles subforum, and now it's a spam land. So I'll ask here. Can someone get me 5 or so pics of me and some kind of position, in shaders. I want to make a custom screen.
Oh, get the replay and I'll be happy to, I suck at creative poses.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
I bought all my textures as a pack at once from Nabi, I then got all my bumpmaps in the 100K promo and finnally bought myself the flame particle.
I started with the head...than the biceps...triceps...hands and the chest textures. I only need the leg textures and I will complete my body texts... (in avatar I used the text for the hands at the legs too to make it look better:P)
Proud member of [Pandora]
I started with the head. Then saved up enough for all the trails. You look better with a full set of something than just bits and pieces =P. Then after I got my trails, I saved up for the arms and legs (Biceps, Triceps, Shins, Legs, Hands). After that I built my money back up and bought the Ground texture.

I had to wait for torso textures because they weren't out at the time I bought all of this.

ALSO DQ texture is a waste of money.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I got a head texture & later full texture pack to complete everything..

You could find a pack pretty easily spending only half of what are the individual prices for items..

*hint*I have a pack,PM
KONY 2012