ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by josemi View Post
//[invade]\\
Why don't yall try to make it public that yall need new active members?
//[invade]\\

'coz then we get flooded with stupidity.

Although that does promote activity in the form of us laughing at said stupidity... Hmm.

(Also, hooray for ego!)
Last edited by hanz0; Nov 17, 2009 at 02:02 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
We liked them, that's how they got in.
Yet you pick people by their personalities? Stix didn't have a personality, he was just an angry stick. Evil turned on people in seconds, I taught him wushu and the next day, got flamed out by him, as for bananapwn, he was just wierd :o

As for the "egotistical, better than you" thing, I certainly don't hold that opinion, and I don't think the other members do.
You're trying to tell me you aren't acting like you are better then everyone? Have you read what you type lately? You make everyone who applies seem like some sort of lower life-form.

Now, for scaring new people, I'm not sure how that applies, feel free to elaborate.
You make fun of them and reject them quite harshly, making them not necessarily admirers.

10characters.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
'coz then we get flooded with stupidity.

Although that does promote activity in the form of us laughing at said stupidity... Hmm.

(Also, hooray for ego!)

Hanz0 you have a point, but you could still try and if it gets outta hand then close it. Also if someone posts a gay app then just delete the post.
//[invade]\\
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
@ ToXiKz:
1. Anger's a personality. Also, apparently we like those personalities. Deal with it?
2. That's because most people who apply don't bother trying/are lower life for-er, don't make it worth our time.
3. We don't need admirers. >_> And if we think someone's qualified to join, they won't get made fun of. That's quite simple.

@ josemi: Nah, I don't feel like putting "HEY [NO]'s RECRUITING EVERYONE COME APPLY" in my signature.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post

Yet you pick people by their personalities? Stix didn't have a personality, he was just an angry stick. Evil turned on people in seconds, I taught him wushu and the next day, got flamed out by him, as for bananapwn, he was just wierd :o

You're trying to tell me you aren't acting like you are better then everyone? Have you read what you type lately? You make everyone who applies seem like some sort of lower life-form.

You make fun of them and reject them quite harshly, making them not necessarily admirers.

I didn't say that we rated them on how well *you* liked them, I said it was how well *we* liked them.

Yes, I've read what I type. People apply, I reject. It's not harsh, I just say no.
Recruitment has never been closed: It's always followed rules however.

If you take a few minutes to actually read through the whole of the 'Post Here to Join-ish' thread, ToXiKz (Or anyone else for that matter), you should come to realise that yourself. The way it works now is exactly the same way as it did on Page 1.

'Post Here to Join-ish' isn't a place for people to introduce themselves and apply like they were looking for a job, it's a place for people we're already on good terms with to tell us they're interested in joining.
Think of it like this... If people won't vouch for you, you won't get in.

When I joined, too, it was more or less either the same rules, or they atleast applied to my reasoning for joining. See: I hardly ever played with anyone outside of [NO], and it felt awkward being the only person in a group of friends who wasn't in the clan, and so applied.

I don't even see why you would -want- to join a clan if you didn't have several friends in it.
Last edited by Hara; Nov 17, 2009 at 10:11 AM.
W♠osh.
Originally Posted by Hara View Post
Recruitment has never been closed: It's always followed rules however.

If you take a few minutes to actually read through the whole of the 'Post Here to Join-ish' thread, ToXiKz (Or anyone else for that matter), you should come to realise that yourself. The way it works now is exactly the same way as it did on Page 1.

'Post Here to Join-ish' isn't a place for people to introduce themselves and apply like they were looking for a job, it's a place for people we're already on good terms with to tell us they're interested in joining.
Think of it like this... If people won't vouch for you, you won't get in.

When I joined, too, it was more or less either the same rules, or they atleast applied to my reasoning for joining. See: I hardly ever played with anyone outside of [NO], and it felt awkward being the only person in a group of friends who wasn't in the clan, and so applied.

I don't even see why you would -want- to join a clan if you didn't have several friends in it.

hara... hara..... kazumahara I remember you :o

On the other hand, hanz0 is proving my point.
Hoss.
I think he more or less said the same thing I did. Just in his own way.

All the things he's said, while being blunt and jesty, make the same point as I have.

For example: On the first point about 'anger' and Stix. I think it can all be summed up by pointing out that Stix is a cool guy, regardless of the 'Stix smash' phenomenon. Perhaps even enforced by it at times. (See; Entertainment.)

For the second point made, see "'Post Here to Join-ish' isn't a place for-" in my previous post. And for the last point read, well... All of both of my previous posts, I guess.

Or did I miss something?

-
Also yes, that would be me. HIHELLO.
Last edited by Hara; Nov 17, 2009 at 01:27 PM.
W♠osh.
I've got an ego. I never denied that. If people don't like that, then those people shouldn't be applying for the clan. It's as simple as that. On the other hand, if we meet someone who fits into our little group, they'll realize it, and we'll realize it.
I'm taking a different stand from Delaid here, but I'm of the opinion that the people who we scare away through our personalities are the types of people we wouldn't want in the first place.

Also, HI HARA E>

B&B&B&
You guys could finally let me double-clan into NO.

ヽ(Дー`)ノ