ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Picture
Heya;

The clan video is still... eh... in progress, but we decided it'd be good to make a clan picture, with everyone.

All we need from you is either a screenshot of yourself in some sort of pose, if your computer can run shaders (or if there's one floating around that you really like), and if not, either a replay of yourself and specifics on what frame/angle, or just a description of the pose that you'd like to be in. (Replay preferable.)

If you can run shaders and would be interested in helping out, let me know via this thread (Delaid is currently helping.)

For the screenshot-takers, just use the default white shader (it's easier to cut the Tori out). Try to take the screenshot from an angle roughly parallel to the ground (so nothing overhead O_o). Same for the poses. Make 'em look good from a side rather than top view. Also, try to include as much of the face as possible.

The 'theme', per se, will be an superhero action-squad action-pose sort of poster. Something like this.

So in-air poses would be great too, as long as they fulfill the "looks good from the side/front" criteria.

Go go go!

Here's my replay to start it off. As mentioned before, try to include as much of my face as you can. =)

Progress

Got screenshots
-hanz0
-Delaid
-BananaPwn
-Littodude
-Gihar
-Hayate
-H4rl3quin
-RyuSanPL
-evilperson
-Stix
-Squee
-KazumaHara
-Colminator

Got replays
-jimbob
-Eleeleth
-Smookr
-mech0wner

Missing
-Sebsebeleb
-Chronos
-Ryokumaru (Edit in?)
-Vampieter (Edit in?)
-Stupinator
-Grolier
-Cataclysm
-RaZor921
-Neve
-Galrath
Attached Files
hanz0_pose2.rpl (16.4 KB, 61 views)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Type /option uke 0
to make Uke invisable, this will help lots :b

to make uke visable again, /option uke 1

Good Day.
<hanz0> Once upon a time... NUCLEAR WINTER!
<Iburnaga> I would suck to get anally raped. XD
heres mine im going to use bananapose 2, if anyone wants to use the other ones its fine with me
Attached Files
Bananapwnclanpose.rpl (8.3 KB, 14 views)
bananapwnpose2.rpl (16.5 KB, 18 views)
Bananapose3.rpl (19.1 KB, 8 views)
Yep, 'zactly like that.

Here's a few generic poses that you guys can use. Just, ah, let everyone know so that we don't have people in the same pose. O_o

If you'd like to help out with a few generic poses that people can get /lp'd into, go for it.
Attached Files
Pose1.rpl (8.3 KB, 17 views)
Pose2.rpl (46.2 KB, 9 views)
Pose3.rpl (76.2 KB, 6 views)
Pose4.rpl (35.4 KB, 4 views)
Pose5.rpl (19.1 KB, 6 views)
Pose6.rpl (21.8 KB, 5 views)
Pose7.rpl (56.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by hanz0; Jun 16, 2008 at 06:56 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
can i use that one at the end of the 500 frames?
Attached Files
01giharposeatend.rpl (24.6 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Gihar; Jun 16, 2008 at 08:18 PM.
[<o>]웃NO웃[<o>]
i don't know my pose... make up something since i'll not have much time this week... fucking exams....;/
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin

Here's mine, with new textures.

(Thanks, H4rl!)
Last edited by rittu; Jun 17, 2008 at 02:12 AM.
Okay, here's my attempt...
Uh, just pause it at either between frames 370-250 or in the 160s.
Heh, my foot hit invisible Uke... sorry 'bout that.
Attached Files
--It's darkest before the dawn--
--Always look to the brighter side, because it could always be worse--
--Never give up, give it your all--