Toribash
Original Post
[vid]about mocucha

just to be clear this is not an editing like we can see everywhere on the toribash community, i have not the skills of a perfect editer i just want to share feelings.
all replay by mocucha
software:
-fraps
-sony vegas pro13
Last edited by ninosanz; Mar 16, 2016 at 09:15 PM.
Write wich software do you use to make your video, it is a rule in this thread ;)

backseat moderating; infracted. -tyzi
Last edited by TyZi; Mar 17, 2016 at 10:50 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I like it! Most big problem in my opinion is that people edits too much. But u didnt! And its not like 10secs long.
Ur style is great imo. But u can still improve. Like more/better ways to sync. But keep it up!

4.7/5
where did you get the idea for that intro from

I got the inspiration of the text from an old montage on mw2 by faze clan, this make me feel the nostalgy when i was a kid playing mw2.
I really enjoyed this. Only problem is that it sometimes looked a bit choppy and it was hard to see the toris at some points. For how long have you been editing?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
yea my velocity is pretty brutal ^^
I made it in something like 10 hours maybe more because sony vegas crashed a lot
Frame-skipping theme gets a bit boring when you keep doing it. I'd say you did a really good job with the editing though. Keep on practicing!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i can see resamples sometimes,deactivate them.
also,try to record closer(but not much close),it can looks better.
the color correction was great,but on the begging was much dark.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I thought it was pretty good but idk anything about video editing... I was even in it for 1 second haha

Hope to see more (With not as loud music)
Last edited by Tripstone; Mar 18, 2016 at 08:22 AM.