Toribash
Hanz0, I am retracting my offer of a full texture set. It's been over two weeks and well frankly I am kind of tired of waiting. Unless you have and/or are in the process of making my set, I would kindly like to withdraw my set from your list.
Alrighty, here comes a bunch of replies.

For everyone who has ordered an animated signature: Stupinator's got some technical difficulties in importing the GIFs to Photoshop, so expect delays, or cancellations. My apologies.

NinjaAipom: Head request accepted, will add it to the list.
DarthDeath: I need more inspiration here. I could go 30 different ways with the only specification being "dark red".
kr3wClot: I dislike tribal/flames.
NoSBoH: You're probably looking at around 20-30k. Go ahead and PM me the specifics of it for confirmation.
BlakNWyte: I apologize for the delays, I have the set planned out in my head but honestly have had no time whatsoever to work on it. Expect a head preview by tomorrow.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hah, nevermind about the tomorrow thing. Here's the head.

Thoughts? I'm thinking to make the set asymmetric.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
hanzo ill remake it

flames,at the back of it put in aqua blue "Darthdeath" easy? just simple get a pic of flames and put in aqua blue "Darthdeath" i pay 1k
idk what to put here.... PANCAKE!
WOW! I looove it. Seriously that is amazing. The only thing I would wish to change is the black area near the mouth. Have the visor be a bit bigger in height and maybe be you can ignore that black part altogether. However, I do like the blue lines near the mouth though, so mabye you can extend those over into where the black place was.

edit: these are just my inital thoughts, i'll sleep on it and get back to you in teh morning
Last edited by BlakNWyte; Sep 1, 2008 at 06:29 AM.
Oops. Did I forget to update that?
Bodyguard was sold. A while ago, too.

B&B&B&