Ranking
Original Post
Question about replays
Hi, the problem i'm having with replays is that once I save them I can view them in-game but not in the replays folder as a file. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Any suggestions are welcome!
Neither, when I save them in-game I can go back and view it but when I look in the folder they don't show up.
Do you have Autosave enabled? Because with Autosave it automatically puts replays in "autosave" folder, not in "replay" one.
Okay so I turned AutoSave on and in game it says they're being saved but again when i check my replay and autosave folder no replays are there.
Do you have a different version of Toribash installed? Maybe they're saving to a different version folder?
Originally Posted by Rescudo View Post
Hi, the problem i'm having with replays is that once I save them I can view them in-game but not in the replays folder as a file. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Any suggestions are welcome!

Same happens to me

If you are in playing TB by Steam: C: \Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Toribash

If you are playing TB installed in Pc: C: \Games\Toribash (the version you saved the replay)\replay

Hope that helps
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel