Toribash
Original Post
'Reserving' Servers
I've noticed a lot of servers where two lower belts are having a one on one match. These are not low belt servers specifically, but whenever I enter they ask me to leave because they're training. When I ask if they're admins, they answer no, but say that I have to leave. Of course, I don't, and then they begin spewing insults at me. I'm hoping I'm on the right side of the law here, as I'm hoping this will stop soon. Please reply intelligently.
if they are public servers, they have no right to tell you you cant play...and if they are training somebody, by having you play it will help in the training process.

if they want to have private matches tell them to buy a server, otherwise dont listen to them
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Originally Posted by Shiggy View Post
I've noticed a lot of servers where two lower belts are having a one on one match. These are not low belt servers specifically, but whenever I enter they ask me to leave because they're training. When I ask if they're admins, they answer no, but say that I have to leave. Of course, I don't, and then they begin spewing insults at me. I'm hoping I'm on the right side of the law here, as I'm hoping this will stop soon. Please reply intelligently.

*COUGH*Farming*COUGH*

You should have watched them, and if they were having very quick matches, screenied and reported.

If they were having reasonable matches, screw what they say, they have no power, stay.
[CBK]
I heard something from a friend that two people told him to get out in my server. It's quite noobish.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Ha, someone should write a script or something that mutes sentences like "Please leave we are upgrading his belt."

If the person doesn't have an @ in front of their name then they have no right to try and control a server, and if they do have an @ then they should be smart enough to lock the thing if they really want to train.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by WeRd View Post
if they are public servers, they have no right to tell you you cant play...and if they are training somebody, by having you play it will help in the training process.

if they want to have private matches tell them to buy a server, otherwise dont listen to them

Where do you buy servers and how much do they cost?

Also if this happens then just stay and ignore them.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Where do you buy servers and how much do they cost?

Also if this happens then just stay and ignore them.

PM MBK and send him 75K. He's been very inactive, though, so don't bother at the moment.
[CBK]
Make that 50k for org/clan, 150k for personal. And I just learned after having my server that I paid for taken away after a month that it costs 50k/150k PER MONTH.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
Make that 50k for org/clan, 150k for personal. And I just learned after having my server that I paid for taken away after a month that it costs 50k/150k PER MONTH.

I rented one from ravenger for a month for 2K. -.-
[CBK]
Wow...

If it is in fact only a one time payment to purchase a server, I was blatantly lied to by two admins on IRC.