ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
custom textures
ok im kinda new at making textures but i made a foot texture for someone and they really liked it, so i decided to persue it

now im making custom textures for anyone, just send me a PM describing what you want and what you are willing to pay
i can usually finish these within a day or 2

i am also saving my money to get body textures for my self so i can make my own and become better at making them, I will really appreciate any donations
It's always wise to post some examples of your work. Even if it is only one example. It attracts customers when they can see the extent of your skills.
Church of BnW
wow y would you do that? i spent 2 hours working on it just to find out it was cancelled
there should be a new rule: Do not make an order unless you are abslutley going to buy it.
its like placing a bet then taking it back
Lets follow the basis of that rule you want

post examples of your work then people know what theyre dealing with
..|.,
U1V1
post some examples of your work.

remember that people want to buy what they can't /cant be bothered to make themselves.

people need to know what they're going to get when they buy from you first.
ok so im hearin that i need to make examples.
Can someone tell me in a PM or on the thread how to make animated examples or somethin?
just to let you know i dont have any body textures to put these drawings on, i only make them
Originally Posted by mrgernade View Post
ok since i have no way of showing examples

Thou liest.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&