Ranking
Original Post
A couple of problems
Hi, i recently noticed two annoying problems/glitches/bugs while i play.

1. Sometimes while i play, for no reason, TB window closes and i have to open it again from start bar. The game doesnt close, just the window. It's annoying because it happens when i'm fighting too and i lose time during my turn.

2. Happens that sometimes, when i end a fight, it doesnt show me the replay. I just see toris blocked in starting position until the replay, for other players in the server, ends. This is annoying too, i want to see replays...

Someone knows how to fix those?
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Hi, i recently noticed two annoying problems/glitches/bugs while i play.

1. Sometimes while i play, for no reason, TB window closes and i have to open it again from start bar. The game doesnt close, just the window. It's annoying because it happens when i'm fighting too and i lose time during my turn.

2. Happens that sometimes, when i end a fight, it doesnt show me the replay. I just see toris blocked in starting position until the replay, for other players in the server, ends. This is annoying too, i want to see replays...

Someone knows how to fix those?

as i experienced the problem is you'r pc and net
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
For the second problem, just press P, the replay gets paused for some reason.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
For the second problem, just press P, the replay gets paused for some reason.

Seems logic. Next time that happens i'll try this. Thanks.

Originally Posted by experts View Post
as i experienced the problem is you'r pc and net

First one you mean? I doubt net, because it doesnt make me lag ingame or ping out. Could be the pc, even if it happens only with toribash. If it'so, any idea about how to solve?