Toribash
Original Post
why do people pay more for full sets?
I don't get it. What's the point? Gradients, torso, 4 trails and also DQ (8 of 16 base items) are basically useless due to texture trails, full 128s and and dq texture being cheap.
I really dont understand that either
the only conclusion I could come to was that with the restock everything costs more?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Since full sets are less common as they require every item of that color, achievements and general prices make them more expensive.
There was some sort of chart somewhere that explained it really well, but I don't remember where it is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
1) People are lazy. Don't want to spend the time to put the whole thing together.

2) It keeps the prices stabilized in the market by restricting the range they can vary in price.

3) Achievements.

4) It looks nicer to have a set of the same color rather than trying to guess the exact hue with textures.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
1) People are lazy. Don't want to spend the time to put the whole thing together.

4) It looks nicer to have a set of the same color rather than trying to guess the exact hue with textures.

1. No point to spending time on something you can get for WAY less tc.

4. When I make textures, I don't "try" to get the same hue. Since I don't have the color swatches, I gyazo someone using the force and pull the color from there.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Useless items? Nope. People still use them, not everyone wants to be plastered in textures. Less is more as they say.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you