Toribash
Original Post
MechWarrior Online

This is a fun action packed robot shooting game, it's been out for many years, the last one was Mechwarrior 4 which was out in like 2004, I remember playing it when I was like 5, and nearly a decade later they came back with mechwarrior online! It's F2P and is coming out august 7th, you can apply for the closed beta after you create a account here: http://mwomercs.com/

Very fun game imo, especially if you have played the other mechwarriors, because you will already know all the mech types, factions and stuff. Graphics look fucking awesome too. My favourite mech is atlas.
Last edited by Albus; Jul 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
This looks very interesting.
Im going to apply for beta.

EDIT: 100% pending beta. Now just wait.

Cant wait!
Last edited by Zapekk; Jul 15, 2012 at 12:59 AM.

fuck
All the Eureka Seven names are taken. Fuck.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
This is a long time since i checked this thraed but now its time cuz beta is on and i got Approved in.

Downloading game atm.

fuck
Been playing for a few days now. My name ingame is Moondoggie, if you see me.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop