Toribash
Hello. 20 years old from Sweden how the fuck can you not take your drivers license? D:

First account was made in 2012, but around blue-belt level I quit, and when I started again in 2014 I kinda wanted to make a new account, so this is and will forever be my main.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Hello. 20 years old from Sweden how the fuck can you not take your drivers license? D:

i started with it pretty late. haven't failed it. just haven't gotten to the point where i know i'm good enough to finish both tests.
expecting to make an attempt at it late spring/summer though.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Clap for me. For I have passed my drivers test. Waited 4 years since I could have but never really went after it till a few days ago.

we have something in common,
you waited four years to take test.
i passed my test test from fourth attempt.
and that was 9 yrs ago
ah happy youth times
needless to say, i am careful driver, everyone honks at me all the time.
some gentleman even took freedom comparing my driving with their granny's.
wouldn't you say that is rude?
i'd rather be careful than try to impress someone by driving wrecklessly around others. yeah once i get my car i'll most likely do a few things some would call wreckless, but it wouldn't be around others in traffic.
i'm just going to continue saying what i usually say. a road is made for transport. the track is a place where you play.
M I N I V A N
And I'm turning 23 in 2 months and still don't have my drivers licence It costs +2000 R$ in Brazil
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
yeah the price is pretty high in sweden as well. however, my parents came with the idea that they would pay everything that had to do with the drivers license. apparently that was their birthday gift and i'm not complaining xd.
M I N I V A N
Eyyo K0HTA here, got bored and decided why not apply for OLDA.

Belt: Its to the left of this post.
Time on TB: About 3 years on various accounts.
GMT: -06:00
Desc: Just some Ghey Pleb.
Last edited by Kohta; Feb 28, 2016 at 07:40 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by bacic View Post
we have something in common,
you waited four years to take test.
i passed my test test from fourth attempt.
and that was 9 yrs ago
ah happy youth times
needless to say, i am careful driver, everyone honks at me all the time.
some gentleman even took freedom comparing my driving with their granny's.
wouldn't you say that is rude?

People can be rude. I'd rather be safe and drive safe than be driving 5-10 mph over the speed limit like everyone else wants.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
People can be rude. I'd rather be safe and drive safe than be driving 5-10 mph over the speed limit like everyone else wants.

WeooWeoo what are you talking about? You have to speed. If you don't speed with your sirens on then how will you get people to the hospital in time?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •