Toribash
Original Post
(d) Dere Recruitment
Under Construction!

Meanwhile, feel free to look at our old recruitment thread. We still have the same standards that we held while we were NYAA c ;

NYAA (I'm Nate) Recruitment Thread

omg basic is applying
Hai, here Basic. I finally decided to apply on this.
So, i'm a 14 years old doggo who likes to play video games, hear music and dank memes.

I don't watch animu very often, since i've only seen like 3 of them (Death Note, Cory in the House, Mirai Nikki and Elfen Lied, i think). I was also watching Deadman Wonderland but i stoped (i don't know why).

I'm from Venezuela (please get me out of here) so i speak spanish, and i suck at speaking english irl.
I think i'm very active in-game and on the forum, but i don't post to much (i'll change that).

My favorite mods are Greykido, Aikido and ABD, in that order. I suck at Wushu. I'd like to get better on TK. I also like to spar and parkour, but i'm not very good, so i need practice.

I want to get on this clan because i think there's nice and fun people to talk/play with, and they're active. I can offer activity, humor and my skill.

I don't know if you're going to test me, because i think i've already played with all of you. I think the only one who can beat my ass here is Diu :c (because he's an alt a really good player).

I've been in two clans, Rise and Drunk. Rise was pretty bad and i left, then i got in Drunk. The clan got inactive so i sadly left too.

I have one alt, Rottenia (weebs), i use it to train on qa servers or public ones, because i don't want to grow so fast with this one.

Also here is my player card.

That's all, here some replays.
Attached Files
Rip Bowlie.rpl (60.6 KB, 4 views)
RIP Moon.rpl (49.2 KB, 5 views)
REKTERINO.rpl (63.1 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by BasicPunch View Post
Hai, here Basic. I finally decided to apply on this.
So, i'm a 14 years old doggo who likes to play video games, hear music and dank memes.

I don't watch animu very often, since i've only seen like 3 of them (Death Note, Cory in the House, Mirai Nikki and Elfen Lied, i think). I was also watching Deadman Wonderland but i stoped (i don't know why).

I'm from Venezuela (please get me out of here) so i speak spanish, and i suck at speaking english irl.
I think i'm very active in-game and on the forum, but i don't post to much (i'll change that).

My favorite mods are Greykido, Aikido and ABD, in that order. I suck at Wushu. I'd like to get better on TK. I also like to spar and parkour, but i'm not very good, so i need practice.

I want to get on this clan because i think there's nice and fun people to talk/play with, and they're active. I can offer activity, humor and my skill.

I don't know if you're going to test me, because i think i've already played with all of you. I think the only one who can beat my ass here is Diu :c (because he's an alt a really good player).

I've been in two clans, Rise and Drunk. Rise was pretty bad and i left, then i got in Drunk. The clan got inactive so i sadly left too.

I have one alt, Rottenia (weebs), i use it to train on qa servers or public ones, because i don't want to grow so fast with this one.

Also here is my player card.

That's all, here some replays.

Ew,why Basic?
lmao
I just like funny clans ;3
Also, hey, long time no see
-----
Well, i guess you don't want me in. Cya then.
Last edited by basic; Jun 29, 2015 at 11:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by BasicPunch View Post
lmao
I just like funny clans ;3
Also, hey, long time no see
-----
Well, i guess you don't want me in. Cya then.

I just asked why,gabe DID invite you in.
All you have to do now is accept lmao,we welcome you if you want to be in. C:
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
I just asked why,gabe DID invite you in.
All you have to do now is accept lmao,we welcome you if you want to be in. C:

I invited him because we decided the app was good.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
I invited him because we decided the app was good.

Exactly,I didn't say NO to his app either,I just questioned him.