ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TbMU]Toribash Merchants' Union
As many sellers have probably noticed, the prices of items are reaching percentages of their original worth similar to that of our soon-to-be-gone president, G. W. Bush's approval ratings.

Due to youshops and the desperation of members for tcs, many people are selling their items for horribly low prices! READ: This is BAD!

Many of us have bought our items when they were still worth more, and now, they are losing value!

Similarly, textures have been selling for less and less due to the same desperation for tcs. The large requests are rare and far in between. Sets that would have sold over AT LEAST 80k are now selling for UNDER 50k.

Such prices are unstable and would lead to items so cheap that people would no longer buy tcs from nabi.

So here we are, trying to form a union of members who wish to have their items and textures retain their values!

Members of TbMU would agree to keep their prices above a certain level to prevent a credit crisis.

However, this org must be rather large to be effective, so hopefully most/close to all members will agree to keep prices at a manageable level.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Oh god no the interneconomy is crumbling.
Good deals are ravaging the countryside and pillaging small mom-and-pop toricredit shops.
Someone stop this, it's going to lead to a toricession the likes of which we've never seen.
Soon afterwards, stagflation will set in, creating an economic hole we can never truly come out of, and the toribanks will have to close, millions of torijobs will be lost, countless innocents will die!
How will I feed my uke in these tough times!?
An uke can't eat debt, people!!!!!
this is for merchants

(don't forget why the rare's and qi-free shops are here)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Oh, how could I ever forget, my precious gay lover was killed by the youshop the first day it was open.

We were sitting in our store constructed completely out of happiness, when the youshop came drunkenly stumbling in, I asked if I could help him, I said we had some great default priced items in stock.
He looked at me with a look of utter disgust and boundless hatred, and he reared back and smacked me across the face with the back of his hand.

I went careening to the floor, and tried to hit the silent alarm, but it was too late.

He had my lover in his powerful grip, and he was crushing the very life out of him. I tried to stop him, but he just brushed me aside with a gruff "ha", and continued to kill the man I loved.

By the time the toripolice had gotten there, it was too late, he was dead, and the youshop was on his way into the town, already thirsting more blood.

=I
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
sarcasm is the voice of the weak

Are we philosofighting now?

Women were god's second mistake
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Take THAT
Originally Posted by Mediaworks View Post
Are we philosofighting now?

Women were god's second mistake
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Take THAT

irrelevant, off-target, and sexist.

Therefore i KO'ed you.

Round over.

Back on topic.

This is like an informal agreement.

More to come tomorrow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
irrelevant, off-target, and sexist.

Sexist?
Apparently you don't understand something painfully obvious.
I know Nietzsche escapes a lot of people, but I don't know anyone who has come to the conclusion that the quote is sexist.
now u do

i am also atheist, so religious arguments are nearly meaningless to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
DarkJak just because i have sold few of my good sets that doesn't mean it's "Horribly to sell at low price".
As i said again it was >Christmas-New Year Special<
Idk if you have that kind of heart to sell your items at that low prices just because you was in need of tcs....
Don't be mean bro.
That's why you have make this "Org".
Even mmorpgs sometimes sell the stuffs little more lower prices,So they can find fast buyers.
But I wasn't sell it that low price "Without a reason".
It was new year so I decide to come up with a little low price of my texture sets.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |