Ranking
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
I finished the 2nd episode of steins;gate like 4 min ago and i'm liking it so far. With the way it's going so far I feel like it'd be much shorter, but looking at the info on it it has like 24 episodes I think so i'm hype.

You'll wish it were longer.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
It’s pretty boring at the first impression only imo.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I totally dropped it years ago because the beginning is slow and a bit confusing. But I pushed through and was very glad to have done that.

i think i did the same first time i watched it

but now ive rewatched it like 3 times i love it
are you shy? That's cute ;)
bro steins gate is my favorite anime it might have a slow start but damn it gets good plus the opening is great
Yeah it's totally fine.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm going through Initial D, but it's not something a lot of people can get into unless you're really into the Japanese street racing scene, or just Japanese cars in general.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
just finished Molester Man, it was actually a surprisingly good manga, expected less because of the title
are you shy? That's cute ;)
What even was Asterisk War.
Beginning of season one:
Ayato: I'm trying to find my sister.

Last two minutes of season two:
Some dude that calls Ayato: We found your sister, she's been in a hospital for 5 years..

Also, here's some random was characters to add last minutes because we think there will be a season 3.

HAHAHAAHHAHA