ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rep cap reached - broken
Rep has broken becuase the cap is reached.

Lol in just fooling with you, But yeah the rep is broken, Has any one noticed.
Also how did the rep brake, Must be the new feature broke it.

You canall spam and not get -reped
It's not broken?
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
I can't rep either, here try to +rep me. HURR HURR I'm kidding, it's not even working.

5$ says a butt hurt mod will infract/ban for this when it's clearly a joke :/

anyways so yea whats wrong? I noticed it earlier and was like O NOES!!!
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
man it is weird

Originally Posted by Infern0o View Post
i found a way to win

left click on it and open in new window

nice find
Anime United
You must buy SuperPrime in order to rep users.
teehee
the god
Please, culapou, don't give them any ideas -.-
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
The SuperPrime is suppose to allow rep to be used in wibbles. Guess it conflicted with the rest of the forum.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
The SuperPrime is suppose to allow rep to be used in wibbles. Guess it conflicted with the rest of the forum.

Seriously? Gah, AJAX always glitches up, at least you can buy the AJAX de-bugger for 12 bucks.
the god