Toribash
Originally Posted by smurfing View Post
DayZ... The shittiest, buggiest, most irritating game I have ever played just so happens to be the most adventurous , interesting and addictive game I have ever played... I just can't put it down 10/10. This game is a favorite of mine right up there with GTA 5, if anyone fancies a session of kicking ass on DayZ be it at north-west or by the coast, hardcore or regular just PM me.
Also my steam is SaggySackSam and I usually play with friends

Haha, I agree with you 100%. I hate the game, but I love the game. Probably one of the only games I can happily put 1000+ hours into. I can't play the ARMA II mod, though, just doesn't feel the same and I don't like it at all.

I'll add you on steam and we can play sometime.

Also, if you use IRC or anything, feel free to drop by the #DayZ channel or add it to your autojoin.
Last edited by Faint; Jun 22, 2014 at 09:22 PM.
I will have to make sure I do that
If you do add me on steam feel free to chuck me a message whenever I'm online even if I'm playing another game and the chances are I will jump straight on DayZ. And if you see me playing DayZ and feel like joining you can come and meet the squad.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
bumping this, me and ed play pretty often, and phail got it recently

if anyone fancies playing with me or ed sometime add me on steam

in the recent .51 stable release, there has been a ton of updates. one vehicle has been added, several ak variants (machine guns), many more guns, new towns, new military bases, private hive servers, persistent loot, tents, hunting, fishing, cannibalism, etc
Last edited by Faint; Dec 9, 2014 at 03:33 AM.
Just never throw your guns on the road, high up in the air, for shits and giggles. They fucking go INTO the road.

R.I.P - Mosin 9130 - 12-7-2014
R.I.P - SKS - 12-7-2014

But yeah, game is a piece of shit but it's good shit. We fuck around and have waaaaaay too many inside jokes about this game. Our most intense firefight was with ourselves...

I'd down to get a squad and take over the airfield

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Shiiiiiiit, I'll come play with you guys, steam name ichirakui

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I stopped playing when I got sniped by someone behind a wall :c Jokes aside, like ed said the game is shit but it's good shit. Definitely worth playing, but I'll warn you, you will die for random things (like falling from less than a meter high rip)

I'm down to play during the hollidays.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
RIP.

No one from TB plays DayZ?

If anyone plays it anyways, like I said before... add me on steam:
Heptie
Ill be on today and basically every other day as well.
A lot of us play. It's just really on and off. Faint and I should be playing soon again.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

there's been a bunch of games coming out and other games i've been playing recently so i haven't touched dayz in a while, but i'm going to start playing again soon