Toribash
Originally Posted by S1ade View Post
Welcome.

thank you so much for beleaveing me
[CENTER] I prefer no eyes on my women
[1:16:24 AM] Tamahakk, Your ruler: so they don't see what's comin'
hello
im tyzi (previously known as kyou)
i'm 15. i live in maryland, going through my first years of highschool. i'm quite antisocial irl, as i have some s e r i o u s anger problems, causing me to really want to avoid just about.. anyone! being only a freshy, i have a lot of time on my hands. i've recently left my friends at [obey] to change stuff up a bit in hopes of making this game interesting to me. seeing as there are many talented (video makers i like those) artists in this clan, i'd like to provide you with one more to add to the list. i've had a youtube channel up since i joined (and i just hit 600 subs i suck), and i've edited more than a bunch of videos. if you don't know anything about me, if there's one trait that could accurately describe me, it'd be that i don't like to take things serious in toribash, and i'd like to have as much fun as i can ingame/skype

examples of my videos

i've been playing toribash for over 4 years now, being very experienced in every part of the community. (with the exception of dueling, i don't trust myself with that quite yet) in 2010/2011 i was a toriagent, and in 2011 being a gamemaster. i've also since made it into the ORMO organization (somehow) by making replays shook deemed acceptable. i've also been part of editing perfected, if you want to count that for anything.
i have been in a few other clans since:
[Sin] - i was 10 dont hate pls
[Sexy] - BoStaff Tyzi lone survivors
[C3] - One of the best clans in it's time, being extremely popular for whatever reason
[TUF] - stayed a little while to help marccod, but stayed for a little while longer than expected because of people like lawrence1, jets, and swexx joining and i had saw potential in the clan until it died.
[Obey] - I've always enjoyed sparring, and it seemed that there were quite a few above average players in the clan, after meeting hattersin, i just had to get myself in.

when i'm not playing/editing toribash, i really enjoyed playing halo. i've been a huge halo nerd since launch week of halo 1. since then i've been a top 10 halo: reach doubles player, and a top 5 in halo: reach/3 gamebattles 1v1s and 2v2s. i've gotten my name out as the most annoying jetpacker na.

halo vods

stats

i've also started playing league of legends, it's a new kind of game to walk into compared to what i usually play. i'm still kind of new to it, just getting my 30 not too long ago. (if someone wants to play hmu bby)

my skype is kyouxd if you'd like to drop me a contact request
thanks in advance

edit: hi i started talking to people on skype and i forgot to add replays, im doing this now
done
Attached Files
#TyZi - Nothing Gold Can Stay.rpl (370.6 KB, 12 views)
#TyZi - fl y.rpl (221.8 KB, 7 views)
#TyZi - Are You Proud.rpl (311.4 KB, 8 views)
Tyz - M - Mondays.rpl (211.5 KB, 8 views)
Tyz - S - Matryoshka.rpl (804.1 KB, 7 views)
#TyZi - Dispel.rpl (553.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by TyZi; Nov 5, 2013 at 10:07 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
hello
im tyzi (previously known as kyou)
i'm 15. i live in maryland, going through my first years of highschool. i'm quite antisocial irl, as i have some s e r i o u s anger problems, causing me to really want to avoid just about.. anyone! being only a freshy, i have a lot of time on my hands. i've recently left my friends at [obey] to change stuff up a bit in hopes of making this game interesting to me. seeing as there are many talented (video makers i like those) artists in this clan, i'd like to provide you with one more to add to the list. i've had a youtube channel up since i joined (and i just hit 600 subs i suck), and i've edited more than a bunch of videos. if you don't know anything about me, if there's one trait that could accurately describe me, it'd be that i don't like to take things serious in toribash, and i'd like to have as much fun as i can ingame/skype

examples of my videos

i've been playing toribash for over 4 years now, being very experienced in every part of the community. (with the exception of dueling, i don't trust myself with that quite yet) in 2010/2011 i was a toriagent, and in 2011 being a gamemaster. i've also since made it into the ORMO organization (somehow) by making replays shook deemed acceptable. i've also been part of editing perfected, if you want to count that for anything.
i have been in a few other clans since:
[Sin] - i was 10 dont hate pls
[Sexy] - BoStaff Tyzi lone survivors
[C3] - One of the best clans in it's time, being extremely popular for whatever reason
[TUF] - stayed a little while to help marccod, but stayed for a little while longer than expected because of people like lawrence1, jets, and swexx joining and i had saw potential in the clan until it died.
[Obey] - I've always enjoyed sparring, and it seemed that there were quite a few above average players in the clan, after meeting hattersin, i just had to get myself in.

when i'm not playing/editing toribash, i really enjoyed playing halo. i've been a huge halo nerd since launch week of halo 1. since then i've been a top 10 halo: reach doubles player, and a top 5 in halo: reach/3 gamebattles 1v1s and 2v2s. i've gotten my name out as the most annoying jetpacker na.

halo vods

stats

i've also started playing league of legends, it's a new kind of game to walk into compared to what i usually play. i'm still kind of new to it, just getting my 30 not too long ago. (if someone wants to play hmu bby)

my skype is kyouxd if you'd like to drop me a contact request
thanks in advance

edit: hi i started talking to people on skype and i forgot to add replays, im doing this now
done

neutral to you.but can i ask you a question?
Last edited by Sacriel; Nov 5, 2013 at 02:18 AM.
[CENTER] I prefer no eyes on my women
[1:16:24 AM] Tamahakk, Your ruler: so they don't see what's comin'
pm/skype please

not a fan of the lineup of the clan anymore
hatt/tyzo/chazer/crocap are the ones that made the clan up there, and obey isn't as good as it used to be, with the old members leaving and becoming inactive

it got boring