View Poll Results: Xbox 360 or PS3?
Xbox 360
15 Votes / 60.00%
PS3
10 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

There is no competition here.

360 has better games, better internals, better cooling, better multiplayer, better controlers, better support

Dont let people tell you that the PS3 has better internals. It uses slower internal cables, so it cant even be used to full capacity.
Practically every comparison betweeen PS3 and 360 come up with 360 on top.

Sry PS fans, but the PS3 just aint got shit on the 360.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post

360 has better games, better internals, better cooling, better multiplayer, better controlers, better support

Dont let people tell you that the PS3 has better internals. It uses slower internal cables, so it cant even be used to full capacity.

The only thing bothering me is PS3 exclusives.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post

He's right, they don't have anything better. That X-Axis crap in their controllers are hardly even exciting.

I've always liked the Xbox 360. But hey, the PS1 and 2 were good also, but 3 just can't stand up to it.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
See Drakhir's post.

Such a discussion already exists.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=66659

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&