Toribash
Original Post
Matarika's Single Player Replays
some stuff...

Two madman's (decaponpoint 1 and 2)

and two self spars, the flamboyant headshots and vengeance replays
Attached Files
#matarika DecapOnPoint.rpl (100.3 KB, 22 views)
#matarika DecapOnPoint 2.rpl (99.5 KB, 21 views)
#Matarika Vengeance.rpl (370.4 KB, 28 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
A nice set of replays, Decap of point 1 was cool i really enjoyed the decap, it did bugger me that you got the arm with it though, idk why.

Decap on point 2 was not as good, it was pretty stiff and didn't have much style.

Flamboyant headshots was really cool, you sure did get in some action in the replay and the reactions of the ''Headshots'' Where nice.

Vengance was cool, but you need to remember that you must balance your toris in self spars, you seemed to do so mcuh more with uke than with your tori. improve that next time.

Overall, pretty good replays. Try to improve on your twitches and creativity in madmans and splitcaps.

Have a nice day
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
1: A tad twitchy, somewhat stiff in some points and I feel you could've gotten a chest boom instead.
2: What Mack said.
3: Headshot made me laugh
4: Uke's punch could've been stronger, atleast a bit, because that looked like a tap. The dodges weren't impressive, it lacked the feel, it just looks like you aimed the punch higher. I didn't really like the kick to the leg.

Summary: Overall good replays, just work on stronger hits. and loosen up.
i have one thing wrong: There could be more viscosity and one nitpick: what whas the paint of saying headshot?