Ranking
looks nice

eyebrows are too dark though and lips could do with a little harder edges to give more definition
are you sure that's your first time using a tablet?
you used to draw a lot before that, right? nice job mate

also I think that this Olaf guy needs to be a bit more evil-sh than it looks right now
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
looks nice

eyebrows are too dark though and lips could do with a little harder edges to give more definition

Oke
-----
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
are you sure that's your first time using a tablet?
you used to draw a lot before that, right? nice job mate

also I think that this Olaf guy needs to be a bit more evil-sh than it looks right now

Yeah this is my first time using it xD

I have drew before a lot but I did it with a mouse.
Last edited by krisis13; Jul 29, 2016 at 07:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I decided that I should probably finish my Anime us! entry and then do the dark Elsa thingy.

Show queen Icky Wip 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It does look a bit meatier than the rest of her, but it's a bit hard to say just yet. BUT, one thing's for sure though: That hand ain't quite right. It's really difficult for me to tell how exactly it's placed on the arm rest, and the more i look at it, the more it looks like it has been smashed flat against that arm rest, which seems much too painful for such a happy face. I'm assuming she's meant to be kind of resting her hand, but dat wrist angle m8. If we for a second ignore how bad i am at drawing hands, here's a possible way to do it. Also note: The inner thumb joint really isn't that exposed, it's actually a bit behind where that skin flap between it and the index finger attaches.

Also, if it weren't for the fact that it's literally for an "Anime us" contest, i'd point out the generic anime mouth as being a thing that really only belongs in animation, but given that the entire point of it is to look like an anime... Well, you get a free pass. I am also not of the impression that this is how you draw mouths normally. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Thx for the cnc Shook! I'll redraw the hand and I already removed a little bit of "meat" from hers arm.

I'm kinda still learning how to draw mouths and noses and stuff so yeah. :v

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well I didn't finish the Icky the ice queen on time.. oh well :V

I'm going to continue drawing the dark ice queen and here's a new Wip.

Dark ice queen Wip 2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

her face looks splotchy around the nose
or is that shadows
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.