Ranking
Original Post
Nabi's ultimate lottery 1,000,000 tc!
Ok everyone its that time of year to dig every last toricredit out of your banks cause this is 1 opportunity no one can afford to miss.

1,000,000 tc is up for the win and all you have to do is go here and buy a ticket and they only cost 5,000 tc, indeed a very small price to pay for the chance to win 1,000,000 tc.

There is no limit to how many u can buy if you got the cash put it to good use cause every ticket counts, the more u buy the bigger your chances of winning but be quick the winner will be drawn 2 weeks after the 500,000th post has been made

Remember the more you buy the bigger your chances are of winning!.

Nabi-Tiger
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Just bought 4 =D I hope I win. Cus thats all the tc I had XD. Do you have to like activate it or something?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
i could quote from the matrix and this is a real confidence booster i know i can win the 10k booster and i know i can win the lottery dont think you can know you can just because the prizes are big doesnt mean you wont win its any toribashians game now
Originally Posted by Nabi-Tiger View Post
if u doubt u will win then naturaly ur gonna lose for not trying where as if you try you did ur best and u can actually win

lol, I am trying HAAARRD to win. I hope I do, I just bought 1 ticket :3
<insert (something) here>
Ima buy one, AND I WILL WIN, I've got 170k to spend :O Noone gets any rofl
EDIT:If I win everyone gets 5k :P
<<<Click
Come to My Shop!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...light=RoboNoob
Go To Nightmare's Shop For Other Texture Needs:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=28682

Notnoob said: dont give stuff to robonoob or l3utter they r evil
^^^ Haha, I r evil :3
Originally Posted by RoboNoob View Post
If I win everyone gets 5k :P

I wouldn't do that, if I won, I'd buy a really expensive chair, get fat, drink ale and laugh at all of you! HAHAHA! But, then the people would get sick and tired of having to answer to me and i get overthrown. so..... I better not win.
Last edited by Brutus; Jul 21, 2008 at 08:19 AM. Reason: How do you spell Wpould?
"Mandrake... it appears were in a shooting war."
"Oh hell... are the Russians involved sir?"
See guys! Thats the attitude.
i wish luck to all of you there could even be a smaller weekly lottery tha would be cool the prize is like 200 tc and the tickets only could cost 20 it would give new players a chance to earn a bit more tc