Toribash
Original Post
What glitches a replay?
I was working on a replay and when I rewatched the replay it had a spike right before I kick the head. What can I do to fix or prevent these spike glitches. I'm on my phone so I can't upload the replay but you can click on the link in my signature to see the replay in talking about. The name of the replay is buy me a scarf. When I head kick uke the replay spikes. Again, what causes this, what can I do to fix/prevent this from happening?
Curious aren't you.
i actually just shit+p'd through the replay and the spike occurs after the kick
damn im gettin old
i guess its rngsus not liking you?
The best answer would be your toribash is out of date?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
I was working on a replay and when I rewatched the replay it had a spike right before I kick the head. What can I do to fix or prevent these spike glitches. I'm on my phone so I can't upload the replay but you can click on the link in my signature to see the replay in talking about. The name of the replay is buy me a scarf. When I head kick uke the replay spikes. Again, what causes this, what can I do to fix/prevent this from happening?

uploading the replay to see what the spike looks like youre talking about is helpfull.
if its a bug in the game try to report the replay and maybe hampa can have a look at it and fix it.

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
i guess its rngsus not liking you?
The best answer would be your toribash is out of date?

those are bugs that always can happen, no game is free of any bugs and since toribash is not that huge its more likely something like that happens, even due its more likely in an older version.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I used to accidentally start keyframes too much and after too many edits on a replay I noticed stuff like that
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
how to fix the glitch
get the tb community to shitstorm Nabi Studios until they get gud at scripting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Your best bet would be to ask around the ORMO IRC. Many people there have knowledge on these glitches, and if it is a minor one, someone from there could probably fix it
h