ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
WELCOME SHLIMBY!
WELCOME SHLIMBY!.... what? You want a life story? Well you ain't getting it! Give a round of a hand for Shlimby! The one and only SHLIMBY! The fantastic and amazing SHLIMBY! Okay, I'm done spamming Shlimby!... or am I?

Anyways, welcome the newest member of Evil, and rejoice in a increase of our numbers. Let us crucify our enemies with righteous.. I mean demonic justice!

PS: I know that's an oxymoron.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
lol, thanks Superstar
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Welcome shlimby. =) I have a feeling that you'll be a good addition to the clan.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
welcome
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Welcome, Shlimby. Now we need Shlimmy lol.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
lol Shlimmy said he might try out... I told him how i like Evil and he said hes thinking about it...if one of the recruiters PMed him about it, maybe he would join.lol. Thanks for welcoming
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
No problem, maybe I'll send him a PM.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
gl with evil shlimby
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
Hey guys its Shlimmy...i was thinking... whats Shlimby witowt Shlimmy? whats Shlimmy witowt Shlimby...?
We used to be in Smash but it was teh borings and really inactive.. and i heard from Shlimby that Evil was alot better. I kind of used Shlimby as a guiny pig (gueni? gini? idk whatever) so i wouldnt go in Evil then wanna leave right away....srry shlimby anyway i would like to join thx

-----------Shlimmy
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~