ES Recruitment Drive
skizls
Last edited by tertywerty; Nov 17, 2007 at 11:39 PM. Reason: What?
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
:O OMG!!! AWESOME!!!!....i cant beat that....
Last edited by mish; Nov 17, 2007 at 03:31 PM.
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Wow, thats really good, man. If I get approval from Imubai and Terty, we can make that the new logo.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
rock on !

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
Know that the only reason I'm permitting this is because I like [Kick]
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
lol...Mine wouldnt be better than this so im not gonna make mine unless this one is denied
<ADTerminal> Sure
It's nice I would be fine letting that be the new logo.
But let us not forget the old days.
"Oldschool"
P.s I miss the old days... =(

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Me too, Terty, me too.
We could never forget those days they are too awesome...btw...i did have toribash in those days
<ADTerminal> Sure