Ranking
Original Post
Leaving
Its like how i said on the title. im leveing. BUT I WILL BE BACK. i may be back around march 2008. its not me its my mom she is makeing me quit for a wile. i would like it if i could stay how it is now. sill a forum monitor, still in evil, still a rercrutmen capotn.

I WILL BE BACK
I WILL BE BACK
I WILL BE BACK
I WILL BE BACK
I WILL BE BACK
I WILL BE BACK
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
D: that sucks.... at least your coming back... :/
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Well, its good you will be back. I'll keep you in your current status in [Evil].
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
O: !!!!

I WILL BE BACK
I WILL BE BACK
I WILL BE BACK
I WILL BE BACK
I WILL BE BACK
I WILL BE BACK

oh okay...umm cya later
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Ahh man I hate moms most of them are bitches. Like mine...

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
....yes...yes they do..in fact...mines sleeping right now and im not supposed to be on the computer since im "sick"....hehe
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
i like ur mom shlimby.....and her spaghetti..... yum.....ur moms cool...
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~