ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Text] Request for Raven
So, I've been working on this a lot. And I think it's done, but I'd like to know if there's something I should touch up on or redo.

one of the biggest issues I have is detail for hair. if someone could help me with that, and possibly post a very small tutorial on how to, that'd be great.

Program: Painter for Galaxy Tab A

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Thats really cool, is that the one gorillaz guy?

But im kinda wishing more depth in your hair. Instead of just black fading making the edges have some shadows... if you understand what im trying to point out here
Yeah, it's referenced off him.

And that's what I was talking about with the hair in the OP

Is it alright if we get a in-game preview.

I think it looks good at them moment but it kind of looks like the mapping is off.

Also, why are the eyebrows floating above the hair? Looks kind of odd to me.

In game straightforward. I use a template so i kind of knew it would work out.

Also, I thought the eyebrows looks cool and popped out (literally) if they overlapped the hair and showed more character.

Use brushes made for making hair like these to get sum cool details n shit. i used a brush set(cant find it) to make that Jack the Killer head a couple months ago

P.S these are for photoshop, i can buy you photoshop if u want, i really like your art :c Check your skype I'm DarkeKai
Last edited by Kirito; Sep 27, 2016 at 11:07 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Use brushes made for making hair like these to get sum cool details n shit. i used a brush set(cant find it) to make that Jack the Killer head a couple months ago

P.S these are for photoshop, i can buy you photoshop if u want, i really like your art :c Check your skype I'm DarkeKai

I use a Galaxy Tab A. Can't use Photoshop or anything like that unfortunately. Thank you for the offer though.

i dislike the nose, looks like it should be higher on the face
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
I agree the nose should be higher than that, The bangs need to be a bit more loose, they're just going straight across the head. Try having the hair a little more shaggy looking.
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]