Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
couple games ago I had a cho who constantly complained in full caps and ended up going 1 and 10. Good stuff. Also, I sometimes go for chalice, but usually starting with sapphire + hp pot + mana pot usually keeps me in the lane with enough mana until about 7 or 8, then I go back and get my sorc boots and hopefully my catalyst, and from there i'm fine, so I guess I could rush it if I'm not in some laning mojo or I'm laning against some team that constantly denies me gold

Also, one more game and I can finally buy shaco. I'm pretty stoked for being an obnoxious douche bag.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
couple games ago I had a cho who constantly complained in full caps and ended up going 1 and 10. Good stuff. Also, I sometimes go for chalice, but usually starting with sapphire + hp pot + mana pot usually keeps me in the lane with enough mana until about 7 or 8, then I go back and get my sorc boots and hopefully my catalyst, and from there i'm fine, so I guess I could rush it if I'm not in some laning mojo or I'm laning against some team that constantly denies me gold

Also, one more game and I can finally buy shaco. I'm pretty stoked for being an obnoxious douche bag.

*is playing Tristana*

*Rocket Jump on Shaco*

*Explosive Shot*

*Buster Shot towards turret*

*chase Shaco while constantly slowing him with auto-attacks because of the lizard buff*

*Shaco uses Cleanse and Ghost, runs and stealth*

*bails out no nvm im not playing against you lol , im still like what 3? lmao
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
*bails out no nvm im not playing against you lol , im still like what 3? lmao

You do realise I meant play together on the same team ;)