ES Recruitment Drive

I may not be in Parrot anymore, but I'll be here to have a shit ton of shenanigans ranging from tapping mocro's sis' ass to kicking Jdeck in his Jdick, to putting hushpupp1e on the porch during a blizzard, thrashing Skul in thumb wrestling contests, making black guy jokes to that blackchild that i will most likely laugh at since i'm a black(brown) guy also. Don't expect a crap load of "motivational" speeches like this from me ever again as i would usually not really give two shits since I'm the most laid back guy you would meet in the world :3

Hey Kerry

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by JustKerry View Post
Hey :-) also didnt know you were a brown guy, brown guys are cute lol.

/fistpump

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post

I may not be in Parrot anymore, but I'll be here to have a shit ton of shenanigans ranging from tapping mocro's sis' ass to kicking Jdeck in his Jdick, to putting hushpupp1e on the porch during a blizzard, thrashing Skul in thumb wrestling contests, making black guy jokes to that blackchild that i will most likely laugh at since i'm a black(brown) guy also. Don't expect a crap load of "motivational" speeches like this from me ever again as i would usually not really give two shits since I'm the most laid back guy you would meet in the world :3

Hey Kerry

How is this even motivational all you did was make me realize I need to patent that shit
Originally Posted by hushpupp1e View Post
Put me on the porch D:

C'mon man

bad puppy
Originally Posted by JDeck View Post
How is this even motivational all you did was make me realize I need to patent that shit

patent what? JDick?

XD