ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Surprisingly enough you can stop being allergic to things too.

My friend went into anaphalaxis if he ate shellfish before, now he's fine to have them.

Yea, you can sometimes become somewhat immune to things you were allergic too beforehand.
There are actually allergy shots that they give to people to help better their allergies. It's basically a serum of pretty much everything you're allergic too in very small doses. Then as you go through them they start upping the dosages. It's done to help increase your immune system to things you're allergic too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Apparently when I was a toddler I'd get rosy cheeks and cry after eating ketchup.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I did a thing:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=9096306

Been working on it for like... ~3 weeks. Looking for honest feedback before finishing polishes and maybe publishing it or something IDK.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
https://www.chess.com/live/game/2046834124

I would say we both did pretty bad but I defended ok I guess?
I made a few mistakes but so did he \o/ and I managed to capitalize on them more than he did on mine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
The solution was “That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is not that it? It is.” I was floored. I wanted so badly for that quote to have meaning, for it to be profound. But, to no avail, I only could make it out to be a benign challenge made out by what I’d guess to be one bored English teacher.

I've come across quotes similar to that before (the first half, anyways).

Existence exists. That's what it means. It's a metaphysical axiom - A law of reality. That said, even though it's a 'law of reality', there are still philosophers who'll dispute that.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
https://www.chess.com/live/game/2046834124

I would say we both did pretty bad but I defended ok I guess?
I made a few mistakes but so did he \o/ and I managed to capitalize on them more than he did on mine.

Well the important part is you had fun. Definitely take a look at my Chess thread for my ideas on how to improve. Before even running a computer analysis, I'll say Black was playing way better than White.

For an Analysis, here's some numbers:

White:
Excellent Moves: 11
Good Moves: 7
Inaccurate Moves: 4
Mistake Moves: 3
Blunders: 6
Forced Moves: 0
Best Move Available: 6.7%

Black:
Excellent Moves: 14
Good Moves: 5
Inaccurate Moves: 2
Mistake Moves: 6
Blunders: 4
Forced Moves: 0
Best Move Available: 30%

Some funny things to point out:

White usually has like, a half a pawn advantage in the opening until things start getting settled. White managed to not only lose advantage, but was losing by almost 1 and a half pawns by his 3rd move.

On Move 12, the computer gives a slight edge to black at 0.5 pawns, then Black plays Queen d7, and the computer says that blunder makes White winning by +8.47 pawns, so pretty humongous. Just completely winning.

Then you castle, and White is favored by essentially 10 pawns, so the game is completely won for White, and White plays Queen D2, losing an entirely won game and dropping from +9.91 to +0.58 haha

By 17, you let your Queen hang, and he chose not to take it, so that was nice of him haha.

What a roller coaster of a game :P, Because you guys kept counter blundering, it went like 9 pawn advantage, completely winning, to equal, to completely losing, to equal, to completely winning like 5 moves in a row.

---

If you're curious, here's a neat game I played Today. 3 minute blitz game with a 2 second time increment, so I played a couple of rushed moves when I had an advantage to get myself a few extra seconds on Time. I'm black, playing against a higher rated opponent.

https://www.chess.com/live#g=2047560340

Strength White Black
Excellent 24 28
Good 5 5
Inaccuracy (?!) 7 5
Mistake (?) 3 1
Blunder (??) 2 2
Forced 1 1
Best Move 31.6% 36.8%
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Apr 13, 2017 at 04:53 PM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
What differentiates a mistake from a blunder, Bod?

"Inaccuracy" - The computer evaluates that this move resulted in a position that is at least 0.3 points worse than the position resulting from the best move available
"Mistake" - This move is at least 0.9 points worse than the best move available
"Blunder" - This move is at least 2 points worse than the best move available

That's the thought process. A point is worth approximately a pawn.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
If you're curious, here's a neat game I played Today. 3 minute blitz game with a 2 second time increment, so I played a couple of rushed moves when I had an advantage to get myself a few extra seconds on Time. I'm black, playing against a higher rated opponent.

https://www.chess.com/live#g=2047560340

Strength White Black
Excellent 24 28
Good 5 5
Inaccuracy (?!) 7 5
Mistake (?) 3 1
Blunder (??) 2 2
Forced 1 1
Best Move 31.6% 36.8%

Hmm, yea just watching the moves go by I can see some of the silly moves you did xD but seems White didn't really do much about it and also made mistakes.

It was right at this move that I realized white had made a huge ass mistake and lost himself the game when he decided to trade his queen for your rook lol

picture oh boi

https://www.chess.com/live/game/2048364173

^ here's another game I played and won.
Looking back at it (and I don't have computer analysis but. My move 20 was pretty bad. And he should have taken my queen with his queen but he instead decided to just move his king away.

I should have put my Queen to like F1 rather than the E3 or w/e I put it on lul
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Apr 14, 2017 at 02:01 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]