ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Vid] Happiness
Hey guys! It's been a while since I last made a public video so I decided to try my hand at another TB edit. I made this to try and change up the mood of videos so far and try my best to showcase the replays as much as possible rather than focusing on the editing. I hope you enjoy! (bit of a glitch at the end there, not too sure what happened)

Replays by (in order): Chilledon, Jclark, Dobby, Jisse (sorry I forgot to dl you before recording :C)

Song: Love Never Felt So Good - Michael Jackson

Software used: Adobe After Effects CS6, Fraps, Toribash
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
i like the transitions. cool stuff

the text was pretty annoying and out of place really. but nice animations on the text
people always tell me to fuck off when i add text to my videos but what do i know

im sick of the screen pumps phenomenon. call it however you want

cool replays
not so cool color correction
flow was okay

good job i guess

happy videos fail to make me happy
I play games and lift weights.
wow, nice transitions, awesome cc, nice replays choise, exciting music choise, I'm not big fan of a lot amount of screen pupms, but it's okay.
nice job, keep it up
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
i like the transitions. cool stuff

the text was pretty annoying and out of place really. but nice animations on the text
people always tell me to fuck off when i add text to my videos but what do i know

im sick of the screen pumps phenomenon. call it however you want

cool replays
not so cool color correction
flow was okay

good job i guess

happy videos fail to make me happy

Thanks, I seem to find that without screen pumps the video looks very static and lacking. That is why I add them in :P

Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
wow, nice transitions, awesome cc, nice replays choise, exciting music choise, I'm not big fan of a lot amount of screen pupms, but it's okay.
nice job, keep it up

Thanks man! much appreciated
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
I didn't really like the effect where he colors dropped down transition. But other than that it was good.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
i think i just liked the text better than the actual video

idk maybe since it's bright and the shader/cc was darker

still enjoyed watching this, as i do all your other stuff
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Askijeki View Post
I didn't really like the effect where he colors dropped down transition. But other than that it was good.

Thank you! I was just looking for different ways to transition :P

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
i think i just liked the text better than the actual video

idk maybe since it's bright and the shader/cc was darker

still enjoyed watching this, as i do all your other stuff

Thanks!
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
as soon as the video started playing, i couldn't stop from smiling because of the song

damn this was so good, really liked the smooth screen pumps, the transitions were neat, the text was pretty, the CC was beautiful (seriously how do you get your CC to look so good?)

nice j o b
Wow! Finally another video, i loved the mood
Transitions were perfect! 10/10 Keep it up!
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
as soon as the video started playing, i couldn't stop from smiling because of the song

damn this was so good, really liked the smooth screen pumps, the transitions were neat, the text was pretty, the CC was beautiful (seriously how do you get your CC to look so good?)

nice j o b

Thanks man!

Originally Posted by strikas View Post
Wow! Finally another video, i loved the mood
Transitions were perfect! 10/10 Keep it up!

Thanks brooooo, nice to hear from you after so long!
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER