Toribash
Originally Posted by Broskii View Post
Why hello.

Died alive died now alive again XD yayyyyyy
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I maybe should get someone to teach me how to properly play so i can finally participate in Spars, Wars, Duels etc.

Sucks to Suck :<
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Died alive died now alive again XD yayyyyyy

You could keep on going for a while, broskii's a man who resurrects with the spring flowers and dies some time during summer.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lmao we never use this thread anymore. Anyways. Just a heads up, just started working my co-op placement on Monday which means I'll be getting home around 4:30-5 everyday instead of 2:30. I'll still try and squeeze in time to play tho.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
lmao we never use this thread anymore. Anyways. Just a heads up, just started working my co-op placement on Monday which means I'll be getting home around 4:30-5 everyday instead of 2:30. I'll still try and squeeze in time to play tho.

hey whats your placement?
is it 2 or 4 credit
and how many hours does it require to not have to take the test?

I did it in Grade 11 and 12 and needed 800 for 4 credit 400 for 2 credit. find out the next year (2015) they only make them get 200 for 2 credit now

i used to start at 8am and finish at 4:45. which is like almost 2 hours longer than school hour had ran
lmao yeah I'm doing 220 for a 2 credit. 4 hours a day. Minimum is 2.5 hours a day to get the credit I believe. Yeah my school ends at 2 and I get out at 4 ;c feels bad. You did yours whole day tho? I have to travel half way across the city from 11.05 and get there by 12.

I'm at a Woodshop building kitchens mostly. Only problem is none of them speek English only Portuguese so communication is a bit hard. Still enjoying it. I think I need to do it for 6 weeks (I totally lost my co-op calendar rip)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
lmao yeah I'm doing 220 for a 2 credit. 4 hours a day. Minimum is 2.5 hours a day to get the credit I believe. Yeah my school ends at 2 and I get out at 4 ;c feels bad. You did yours whole day tho? I have to travel half way across the city from 11.05 and get there by 12.

I'm at a Woodshop building kitchens mostly. Only problem is none of them speek English only Portuguese so communication is a bit hard. Still enjoying it. I think I need to do it for 6 weeks (I totally lost my co-op calendar rip)

jesus lol. Yea shits changed
And a woodshop? thats pretty good man. I had mine in a kitchen....twice....The only bonus was i worked with all old people and they like to give gifts around christmas and your birthday. Got about 200 dollars in 20's from random co workers XD. But if your in a wood shop what are you doin? making cuts, Staining, Finishing, Sanding, Detailing, Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, Gas, or are you jut basically doing blueprint work? Like cupboards, shelves, Drawers etc?
Just wondering cause I would have done that if i could have lol xD
I'm just doing whatever people need help with. Today all I did was sweep and clean the shop, so coulda been more interesting but I still enjoy it. Last few days I've worked a lot on the laminator, but mostly sanding. Some of it just general sanding like makin it smooth so the spray booth guy can work his magic, but also some detailing sanding for these cool little shelf things.

Guys in my placement are hilarious tho. Today when I was sweep a guy comes up to me with his phone and says "emmm... this here... this is my neighbor. You like?" and it's just some model in some suuuuper skimpy bikini and he's like "you jealous? I'm lucky guy right?" and I'm just dying, it was so good. Also when I was cleaning found a... newspaper... kinda. It looked like one but it was just all advirtisments for prostitutes. I saw it and was just like "moving on"

A few of the guys are a bit spooky tho. A few of them got these 5 dot tattoos on their right hand and I wanted to know what it meant and it's apparently like a brand so people knows their convicted criminals or some shit. Staying away from them lmao
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]