Ranking
I'm not sure what kind of replay you want, also do you want to put 1st person view like toribot?
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Hello, I am hoping to be invited to this group, but before I write up my application I have one question. Do we have to be good at parkour, or just able to do it?
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
You have to love it

he said it all^
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
I really don't know how is it for you guys, but making replays these days
is for some reason getting more and more difficult.
Attached Files
#machker94-RustPuncture x_O.rpl (493.2 KB, 10 views)
Urban_City_A.tbm (8.1 KB, 8 views)
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
Name: Sam/Craftinbros
Why do you want to join?: To improve my parkour skills
Who's your favorite traceur on toribash or in real life?: Jon Watson irl, xlr8 in tb
3 parkour replays: See attachments
Attached Files
!parkour finished.rpl (165.5 KB, 3 views)
super parker.rpl (370.7 KB, 2 views)
pakour with pawnch.rpl (458.3 KB, 3 views)
craftinbros:
For the anwser on the question you made. you can litteraly be the worst at parkour and so on. aslong as your dedicated to be improving and moving forward in the love for it.

for other means. Ap seems fine to me. Adding to list in a couple of mins.

And machker. I agree, feels like everything gets harder to make and that i'm simply going worse in my parkours, Let's start a group of wee're getting worse : o
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
craftinbros:
For the anwser on the question you made. you can litteraly be the worst at parkour and so on. aslong as your dedicated to be improving and moving forward in the love for it.

for other means. Ap seems fine to me. Adding to list in a couple of mins.

And machker. I agree, feels like everything gets harder to make and that i'm simply going worse in my parkours, Let's start a group of wee're getting worse : o

yay I'm in