Ranking
Original Post
Get to know Mistermat2
Well hi there guys and gals.

My name is Mistermat2 I usually go by Dj just because they are my two first names in real life.

I'm 15 years old, I've been playing video games since i was 7. Started with a gamecube than moved on to a Wii now i have a ps3 and PC,I prefer pc gaming now.

I can give you guys a little history over my life such as where i have lived and so on and so forth.

I've lived in the United States until i was 5 years old than i moved to Italy
for 4 years when i left italy i came to spain and was in a different City at the time now I'm in another part of Spain which is Granada .

My hobbies are drawing houses Irl or random graffiti drawings maybe i can show you guys some of my work whenever i have time to get new work done. I want to be an Architect when i grow up probably my favourite thing to do since i love to draw.

I've been playing toribash since 2010 but was single player related at that time and didnt know anything about the forums .

I like toribash for the reason that it has a huge potential in the gaming industries but so many people are so impatient to play matches and this game requires alot of patience depending on how you like to play.Toribash requires some skill unlike most games now a days Toribash is probably my favourite game because of the movements that you do the way you learn to become a better player ,etc.

I don't know what else to say maybe with some replies you can ask me some questions and so on so you can get to know me more .

I've been having my eyes on Tint for a long time since i know its a very well known clan and has very good members and i have some pretty good friends in here thats probably one of the biggest reasons i want to join to be with friends and to be in a very good clan.

I also forgot to say some stuff about my attitude and how i am IRL so here :

I'm a very friendly guy have alot of friends it has been easy for me to make friends all my life :P I've been around alot of places and have probably known over 3000 people overall.I'm nice i like to have fun and get a laugh every once in a while if i dont get a laugh my life would be boring as fuck :/ . I think that should be it since i dont think that this needs much more just ask me some questions if you are interested in anything else about me.
Last edited by Thanatos; Oct 2, 2013 at 09:03 PM.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hi, welcome to the best clan.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Hi there Yoyo i think im gonna add some new things
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Welcome aboard!

Make sure you stay active this week.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Welcome aboard!

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

Welcome aboard!

say I'm neat, if you don't you're funkin out look at me in the eye when I'm talking to you boy
Ok will stay active as possible and i dont know you alejandro but you seem Neat
Last edited by Thanatos; Oct 3, 2013 at 03:29 PM.
Didn't say neat