Ranking
Original Post
[ART] Some Anime Sketches
http://imgur.com/a/z3fVn

There are 13 in all. 1 is a double by accident.

I made these a year ago. I've shown a couple here already, but only that much.

Hehe, a couple aren't exactly done too. But are okay.

Let me know what you think ^-^ (I don't really draw anymore).

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I guess you like AoT.

The biggest problem with those drawings is proportions, many times shadows and lines are good but proportions are completely wrong. You should work on that if you start to draw again (i see no point in asking for CnC if you won't draw anymore).

Also you should try to highlight the drawing by using black ink and use the pencil just for the first sketch. I think would be much better.
Like, the only time I get into drawing is during school (it gets me hyped to draw). I have a couple art classes. So I know I'll probably start, but not sure when. Criticism isn't bad, I'd like that actually.

When you say proportions, do you mean like, sizing?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Like, the only time I get into drawing is during school (it gets me hyped to draw). I have a couple art classes. So I know I'll probably start, but not sure when. Criticism isn't bad, I'd like that actually.

When you say proportions, do you mean like, sizing?

I mean human body proportions, pretty hard to do, especially if you are a beginner artist. If you want to draw anime it's something that you have to learn and focus on. Human proportions are reason why i don't draw humans... heh.
They look pretty good. You shouldn't try to use really dark lines on drawings just start off really light and work your way above. The best one in my opinion would be the 2nd won. As Weppetko said, the proportions are off a bit. Keep it up!!
I am just an icon livin'