Toribash
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
I'd think there may be a new breed of seaweed or bacteria down there at best.
Maybe some ancient artefact from an ancient civilization if we're lucky.

Oh get out of here. You do realize where they are at and how long that has been trapped under ice right. Seaweed and bacteria at best.
Your nuts. There will most likely be some ancient fish down there, and or ancient microscopic organisms that will help explain the orgins of life and what not.
But just saying seaweed or bacteria at best is a understatement.
I doubt it Ponzo.

It is an isolated ecosystem yes, but its not miraculous.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I doubt it Ponzo.

It is an isolated ecosystem yes, but its not miraculous.

Why doubt it. There is a chance. It may not be the greatest of chances, but there's a chance, and I for one in some circumstances like to believe in the best.
What you said;
There will most likely be some ancient fish down there, and or ancient microscopic organisms that will help explain the orgins of life and what not.
But just saying seaweed or bacteria at best is a understatement.

Is highly incorrect.

It is not likely that there is a big ancient fish down there, or anything to help explain the origins of life.

Seaweed and bacteria is pretty realistic (although seaweed may be a bit wishful, considering there is no light down there, so seaweed would most likely not flourish).

There is an infinitesimally small chance that there is 'some ancient fish' or 'something to help explain the orgins of life'. Not 'likely'.
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Gorman bare in mind that the specie that exist down there doesn't need the sun energy to survive, so there's also a high chance that we could find a specie that we haven't see before.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by iNoTo View Post
Gorman bare in mind that the specie that exist down there doesn't need the sun energy to survive, so there's also a high chance that we could find a specie that we haven't see before.

We will probably find some new species in there, but don't put your money on big mammals. If we find some new multi-celled creatures we should be happy. So don't expect huge 12 meter long dino-fish just because it has been a long time.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Well I didn't expect for them to find anything big but we could find a unknown being that we haven't see before like something at a decent size. But I just hope that they find something amusing.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
As Meamme0 said, we would be lucky to find multi-celled organisms.

Really, a big animal is kinda ridiculous.
Watch there is a fish that holds the cure for cancer
On a more serious note. Why did it take so long to find one of the largest lakes in the world?