Ranking
rip i need 6 straight wins to get to plat v.

after plat v, I boost my friend's acc to gold.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
when youre better than the tier you're smurfing in ,it will always seem easy

also fuck arkadata

for Romania there's only 4 good players : odoamne, xerxe, aod and me
the national esports "scene" we have also blows

I agree on the "fuck arkadata" part, honestly, he's pretty good at yasuo and he's doing fine in challenger/master, but he get tilted and toxic fucking easily, the only moments when arkadata is cool, is at 2 am when he's sleepy and relaxed.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
i don't care about his attitude its about him going 0/3 on lane, then keeps going 1v5, ending up at around 0/8, solo losing my games because he wants to make his stupid montage

theres another EUW yasuo player, RingelKing, who actually isn't a complete idiot, has pretty much the same mechanics as arkadata without going 0/a million, which is why he was rank 1
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
i don't care about his attitude its about him going 0/3 on lane, then keeps going 1v5, ending up at around 0/8, solo losing my games because he wants to make his stupid montage

theres another EUW yasuo player, RingelKing, who actually isn't a complete idiot, has pretty much the same mechanics as arkadata without going 0/a million, which is why he was rank 1

You should see him play at 2 am, honestly, he is more calm and relaxed, and tend to play more smartly, including not greeding like a fucktard to get some "plays" for his montage.

Update : In Promo for gold, my MMR is around Gold 2 atm , and I must do my promos from Silver 1, I just hope to skip some divisions. x)

Re-Update :

It's 4:50 AM here, been playing since 1 PM and finally, here we f*cking are.
That last game was so easy, I made their top ragequit, by dodging his ult with my E, then surviving a Lee sin dive and killing them both. So since they were 4v5 no way they could have won.

May the tilt BEGINS !

Last edited by HawkeyeTFA; Oct 29, 2016 at 05:50 AM.
fell wuck, skt won again. It was almost a win for ssg but they fukd up
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Seems like the rest of the world needs to gitgud. Everyone's pretty much all getting beat by the same team.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
For me SKT trolled the 2 game SSG, because they probably didn't wanted the world finals to last only 3 games, turns out they almost lost because of their troll, but that's my theory, honestly, gg to both team, it was some amazings worlds
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
For me SKT trolled the 2 game SSG, because they probably didn't wanted the world finals to last only 3 games, turns out they almost lost because of their troll, but that's my theory, honestly, gg to both team, it was some amazings worlds

That is a pretty fucking dumb theory.
Imho even the losses were pretty impressive for SKT. It's so hard to actually close the games on these top Korean teams. The 70 minute game was a good example of that. Usually when games last that long it's because of the whole shit is a clown fiesta. Totally not the case that game, it was high level play for the whole series surely with mistakes, but that's the game for you.
I know you are joking but there are people who actually think SKT was ten times better than SSG. I don't think that was the situation at all. Surely they were better, but not by that much. SSG just made a shitload of mistakes compared to SKT.
I'll just say SKT punished all the SSG Mistakes in the first 2 games and crushed them, then the SSG stopped doing mistakes and they won 2 game, giving us that intense, thrilling , final match
But honestly SKT made so much mistakes in the 3rd and 4th game
Nah skt straight up threw game 3, then ssg outplayed em and out picked them game 4 and game 5 was kinda of a slow choke out for skt. All we know is that the gap is closing...between koreans.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥