Toribash
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I honestly couldn't leave this community, unless I am deprived from the internet really. There is alot on the forum and community that I could is offered. The friends are nice and its fun the entire time around. Im so attached to this community.

There are rules, and the asshats that don't follow them do end up in a shithole of a position. I am active on this forum daily, I think its fun, the main reason I wouldn't be able to leave. Ingame does get boring even if there are new things out. I tend to be on IRC and the forum more than ingame, unless its just chilling with friends in a fun server. I have alot of friends outside of the internet, I'm able to talk with people easily. If I ever did leave, it wouldn't be out of boredom, it would be out of deprived out of the privilege, or I don't have internet access or inter around. I would even comeback, I would really always remember this community, I've been here for a year or two, witnessed alot. Whenever I played Toribash it was basically to gain QI or to get cool items. Now its just haning with friends and on the community. I dont care about my Belt or my QI limit, or how I look. I dont even want flames. Oops, got a bit offtopic there xD

^ That.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I can be as offensive, shocking, racist and difficult as i like, and no one even gets to know who i really am (well, apart from a few). I'd get punched in the face if i said some of the stuff i do on irc/the forum if i said it in the pub... the internet is great!
You can troll people in wibbles. I'm can be sarcastic and a smart ass in real life, wibbles extends my playing field :D

Apart from that, the interaction with other people with similar interests is great. This place isn't solely about Toribash, so the range of conversation is good.
The only way I have ever quit forums was getting interested into a different forum.
the god
I come back for the game i only started talking on the forums once i come back in 3.7
Anime United
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
I NEVER LEAVE.

^
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
I NEVER LEAVE.
I don't know, toribash is a big happy family <3