ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Crack11's replays of Randomness
Hi, welcome to my random replay thread.

Here, I'll start with a random replay
Attached Files
bleh.rpl (190.3 KB, 38 views)
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
opener was alright, but you grabbed way to much and also you had way to many kicks that didn't do anything, but the boom hit at the end was great, I also didn't like how you kinda pinched uke with your legs, overall I'm gonna say 5/10
Thanks for the Cnc

Here's another one, it kinda glitched somehow.
Attached Files
Rest in pieces.rpl (157.3 KB, 16 views)
Originally Posted by Crack11 View Post
Thanks for the Cnc

Here's another one, it kinda glitched somehow.

Everything here was good, except when you broke off uke's pecs you should've gone for a decap right after, and also there wasn't much of a pose, I'm gonna say this one was 7/10
Hi, I'm back with a decent-ish replay.
Attached Files
#C- Damn I'm Fabulous.rpl (235.2 KB, 29 views)
Replay was very slow but I liked the dm also, what gravity was that? where you trying to jump around and stuff? Overrall my only problem with the replay was its speed, but Im gonna say 5/10 because of how slow it was
I really liked the aggressive style of the opener, good job there. The set up to the kick was decent, but I would prefer that you didn't have your arms to close together when going for the grab.

As you can see on frame 650 your arms are rather stiff, and bunched up together. Try relaxing a pec and the arm or something to get a more realistic representation of your grab so it will look a lot sweeter.

Decap was good, but I was never a fan of shin kicks, always ended up too messy for me.

the kicks were nice as well. I particularly like the chest block kick, but you should have tried to get a crotch dm in there afterwards, that would have been great.

pose was meh, you can do better :P

overall its pretty decent, strong points and a few weak points. I like your style though, reminds me of war_hero's in a way, but yeah work on your transitions and booms and good luck with your future replays. o7
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Alright, new replay
and thanks for the cnc MrJingles ;)
Attached Files
#C- Total Annihalation.rpl (197.9 KB, 11 views)
Originally Posted by Crack11 View Post
Alright, new replay
and thanks for the cnc MrJinglesCraftinbros ;)

^ I see how it is, jk

too much grab, nice improvement on the gravity, also you didn't really "commit" to a movement, like you would contract then 2 turns later extend your knee
Originally Posted by craftinbros View Post
^ I see how it is, jk

Pls.

Also new replay, I kinda accidentaly made that replay because I was doing some random moves n shit. Sooo I think it's gonna suck.
Attached Files
#C- Anethics.rpl (146.2 KB, 13 views)